Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Civilstock

Thanks for such great work. The App fit like a glove with the 101-easy install instructions. The layout of your App; its form is so clean and usable. Almost like it wasn't there at all. We do have a very simple theme so it looks exactly like it.
I did extensive testing to make sure the whole cart process was kosher, with adds and minus and empty and blah blah, you know the drills :)
All Aok! Thank you for making such a specific function that was previously not available standalone. But even though it is standalone you have built a whole city of options to select and clearly and correctly rationalize the accessories against products, collections and even a default accessory :D that is very cool. That shows a VERY well made App.
We are very happy to make your App a permanent part of our shop. It seriously enhances its capability A1. It is reasonably priced, but for an Australian shop it is a little high on your estimates for us.
I'd love to see it come down to US$3 in the long-term future with more people enjoying its superior-lone benefit.
Would be really good for other shops who have a simple theme and want to enhance it, rather than a cosmetic or plugging enhancement.

If you would like to view it on our website here is a link to a page with accessories. I link it because I had to look for a while through the websites of the reviews to find specific products that had accessories against it. :)

Taclight

Great App! Had a few requirements on how we wanted this to fit our theme best, a team member (Brad) took his time to go through our requirements one by one to how this best suited us and our website.

The bulk accessory feature also makes it very easy if you were to offer a single accessory over a large range of products.

Very easy to use, yet very effective.

Thanks guys!
Tom @ TacLight

Ramp Champ

Fantastic app. Our customers are now able to choose the add-ons to their product before making the purchase - saving time and emails back and forth with customers. Well worth the small monthly fee!

Vape Brain

Great support, app works as advertised.

Kinder Kouture

Spent a few days testing many apps, but this one was by far the best. Very easy to install. I needed a little help concerning the styling, but W3 was more then willing to do everything for me. I highly recommend this app.

Fleetwood Digital

Easy to use, increased my average cart sales.

Hoskin Scientific

Very prompt and effective customer service for the two issues I need help with.

Tech Instrumentation

Simple to set up, simple to use and effective. This one's a winner.

Pumped Up Sup

Great plugin + stellar support

Optics Incorporated

Customer support was great! I needed some custom coding done in order to make this app work for me and they did it right away.