Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Stevens Water

Great app, does what it is supposed to, and although the interface could provide some more helpful ways to manage the data, what's there is simple enough. What's really fantastic is the service and support.

Fifty Shades Of Grey

This is one MUST HAVE APP!

East to install. The app includes a check box, quick view of the accessory, price including variants.I placed mine between the quantity button and add to cart.

Important note: If you add a product and want to use it as an accessory, make you you run the sync so it shows up in the list.

Damascus

Great app + great follow up service.

I had a JS issue with my add to cart button. It was fixed promptly.

Cctv Store Uk

I don't normally write reviews but this one is fantastic, Ive been looking for a solution to custom build product kits and to add accessories or other compatible items and this does it perfectly. The support people solved everything including moving my images over etc and went above and beyond to help me. THANK YOU SO MUCH. John Clarke www.cctvstoreuk.com

Cdm2

Simple to install and to use!
A well, efficient and nice support!

Cornish Tea Coffee

This is fabulous. I was looking for an app to bundle products and came upon this one. It does what I want, easy to do and seems to have worked well with the theme I am using ( shopify minimal theme ) and last but not least fits my budget:) Very happy.

Morgan Mouthpieces

Turns out this App wasn't what I needed to meet my business needs but the customer service I received in answering my questions and installing and uninstalling the App was superb! Highly recommended!!

Next Fpv

awesome app, very easy to use, have seen a definite improvement in sales and customers putting more in their cart of the products that they should be purchasing. Brad is very responsive in implementing requests and fixes. Well worth the money!

Spigenus

Great App! Highly recommended for those who needs bundle promotions!!!

Also a great support and follow ups!!!

P J Home And Garden Decor

We have been wanting an app like this since we started and are very happy with the way it works. Easy to set up and use.