Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Cctv Store Uk

I don't normally write reviews but this one is fantastic, Ive been looking for a solution to custom build product kits and to add accessories or other compatible items and this does it perfectly. The support people solved everything including moving my images over etc and went above and beyond to help me. THANK YOU SO MUCH. John Clarke www.cctvstoreuk.com

Cdm2

Simple to install and to use!
A well, efficient and nice support!

Cornish Tea Coffee

This is fabulous. I was looking for an app to bundle products and came upon this one. It does what I want, easy to do and seems to have worked well with the theme I am using ( shopify minimal theme ) and last but not least fits my budget:) Very happy.

Morgan Mouthpieces

Turns out this App wasn't what I needed to meet my business needs but the customer service I received in answering my questions and installing and uninstalling the App was superb! Highly recommended!!

Next Fpv

awesome app, very easy to use, have seen a definite improvement in sales and customers putting more in their cart of the products that they should be purchasing. Brad is very responsive in implementing requests and fixes. Well worth the money!

Spigenus

Great App! Highly recommended for those who needs bundle promotions!!!

Also a great support and follow ups!!!

P J Home And Garden Decor

We have been wanting an app like this since we started and are very happy with the way it works. Easy to set up and use.

Greatgeorgewatches

From an implementation prescriptive this app is simple to install, and easy to use.

We have experienced little to no downtime even being that its beta.

The support team at W3trends has been extremely responsive and helpful. They go above and beyond to help and have gone so far to tweak there source code to fit our store’s needs. Special thanks to Brand!

Product Accessories App is just in its infancy and it already does everything I need it to do!

Low Carb Canada

update:
there was a minor issue with the app that was fixed within a few minutes, great support, definitely recommended, a must-have for us

This is a must have app, it's easy to set up, works right away and easy to use

In short you should pick a collection and then add accessories to everything in that collection ,

such as if in collection bread, offer butter jam and a toaster

if you need something more specific you can tailor change one product at a time, such as "if customer is buying something i make terrible profit on, suggest similar product with better profit"

I'm in awe of the price it can't really be just 75c a month but i see no hidden charges anywhere, if they can get 100,000 stores at that price though they have it made

please support this app it will not let you down but it will take some time to set up your recommendations if you have a large store like us, small stores will see immediate payoff, try it

Quilt Girls

Love, Love, Love this app. Super easy to use. Installation also very easy. I was able to change the title words from accessories to coordinating fabrics.....which looks great on my shop. I installed and within 2 days, I was already making sales from the app. The app analytics will help you see the money generated by the app. However, you will also see it pop up on your Shopify orders page (awesome!). Highly recommend the app. This app will generate more sales for your business. It's a WIN, WIN!!