W3 Product Accessories

One click upsells for related product accessories

$6.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Bijou

The moment we installed the app, we got sales for product add-ons that we never got before. The support team is very responsive and was very helpful in customizing the app to fit our website theme and style. Thank you to the PA team for such a great app and excellent customer service. Must download app for every e-commerce store!

General Starlight Co Inc

This is the 5-Star app - easy to install and works great! Also - great support team that responds to your inquiries within a few minutes, so you are never left high and dry. I highly recommend this app!

InCasa

Location Colombia

Support is amazing and super fast. This is exactly the functionality we were looking for and I think it would help us improve our AOV. It is also a smart way to show your product range.

DefendItYourself.com

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I used this app to add pertinent accessories to every item I sell at https://DefendItYourself.com The app has a fair price and is easy to setup. I would highly recommend this app

blueseventy usa

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Just installed the app. Simple and straightforward, seems to do what it states and meets our needs. Easy to manage, though some updates could make things more streamlined. Customer service was very quick with responses and helps to sort out small bug and one style issue. Happy so far!

Surf Station Store

Great app! Really puts Accessories right in front of the customer which = them adding them to cart. Super easy to use and maintain.

UroTuning

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really good tool for adding optional related products without needing to create variances in Shopify. The only issue is that it can take a while for new products to sync.

Under My Sea

I used this app because it was an easy and helpful addition to my store. What I didn't realise was the awesome support team that I also purchased. Not only did Justin and the team get us help fast, they also went out of their normal work scope and helped our store with other errors that we didn't see before.

NEUSPEED Flow Form

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shopify's standard way to do options is to generate a bunch of variants. With the stuff we are selling this would create pages of variants, which makes them really difficult to maintain and update.

W3Trends Product Accessories lets you add options to the existing product. Basically, displaying products on other product pages. Almost like 'related products'.

The app is really easy to install and works really well out of the gate. However, we had to do some minor tweaks on the CSS to work with our Focal theme. Unfortunately, we do not have in house coder. So in desperation we contacted W3's support for a guide and, lo and behold, they decided to fix everything for us. All done by the next day, exactly how we want things to be... no additional compensation!

5 Stars!!

*Being a Shopify app
*Very reasonable cost
*Ease of Installation
*Great support
*Great result

Go Fetch! pet food

Great fit for my store in encouraging add-on sales. Affordable price. Fast support in helping to get the app set up to my needs. Megan is very responsive and willing to help. She even added a feature that I had requested.