Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Provapes

There is quite a few apps that come to the top of the search when looking for a method to Upsell. The issue is, they all do it in the same way, a pop up. In my opinion this is a bit agressive and could even result in a lost conversion.

What I was looking for was something subtle, an optional upsell built into the theme which would allow a customer to add an additional item if they required it. This app does just that.

If you are looking for an upsell app that is simple yet efficient and meticulously thought out and designed then the W3 Product Accessories app is the way to go.

I cannot praise the app enough for delivering such an easy to use and effective solution for a common requirement of shopify stores.

The support team are also amazing, if you have any issues drop them a message and they will work with you to resolve them and get things up and running asap.

Thanks again guys, really happy with this addition to my store.

Shop Motostarz Com

Great app and great customer support. We had some issues with the app and the support team was fast and great respond, they fixed the issues right away.

Dopeboo

I cannot speak highly enough of this app or the team behind it. Justin has been absolutely spectacular in his support - highly recommend!!

La Fotograferia

AWESOME SUPPORT !! THEY MAKE ALL I NEED POSSIBLE !!

Brklz

Easy to use and quick customer support

Tactical Gear Junkie

This is a great add-on! Easy to install and add the products. I had some issues and support was super fast to respond. Looking forward to adding this to more products.

Hi Tempo

Great application - great support!

Fight Factory

Great product & excellent support.

Pos Fellows

Great add-on and support service! Would highly recommend. Thank you!

Yorris

I had some problems with my theme but the support solved very quickly. 5+ support