W3 Product Accessories

One click upsells for related product accessories

$6.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Tara Grinna Swim

Incredible app with second-to-none customer service. Fast to respond, fast to help. Even hired them to customize some things that turned out great!

Easypos Point Of Sale Systems

Location Australia

I'm very happy with this App thank you very much, Product Accessories was just what we were searching for increased sales after a few days from installing.

Maitrephilippe

Location Germany

Very useful app, for me better than any upsell-app. Easy to use and very good support. Thanks.

Lat26

Product Accessories was just what we were looking for! This app is ideal for ecommerce stores looking to sell a few extra products while a customer is making a purchase. Very convenient for our customers to add pads to a product purchase or vice-versa

Mustensile

Location France

Great app, and great support justing just made it wonderfull thank you guys :)

Hammock Universe Usa

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works well. For us, it contributed to reducing the number of questions we had if product A is compatible with this and that product. Being able to display those on the product page without having to use a popup reduced the number of questions we got. We are quite pleased with it. Support was great for helping us nicely integrating it with our theme.

S Medio

Location Poland

Great app with great support. I really recommand!

Provapes

Time spent using app Over 3 years

There is quite a few apps that come to the top of the search when looking for a method to Upsell. The issue is, they all do it in the same way, a pop up. In my opinion this is a bit agressive and could even result in a lost conversion.

What I was looking for was something subtle, an optional upsell built into the theme which would allow a customer to add an additional item if they required it. This app does just that.

If you are looking for an upsell app that is simple yet efficient and meticulously thought out and designed then the W3 Product Accessories app is the way to go.

I cannot praise the app enough for delivering such an easy to use and effective solution for a common requirement of shopify stores.

The support team are also amazing, if you have any issues drop them a message and they will work with you to resolve them and get things up and running asap.

Thanks again guys, really happy with this addition to my store.

Shop Motostarz Com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great customer support. We had some issues with the app and the support team was fast and great respond, they fixed the issues right away.

Dopeboo

I cannot speak highly enough of this app or the team behind it. Justin has been absolutely spectacular in his support - highly recommend!!