Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

Hushcorporation

Works well! Definitely a must add! Thanks for the help Justin!

Access World Australia

The app looks great on my store! love the functionality and have made a few sales with it already paying for itself. Jason was very helpful with support and went the extra mile. Will use this app as long as I have the store thanks! Jake

Forward Distributors

The Product Accessories app was a necessity for my web-site. After I loaded it I wanted a few changes made that would allow it flow better with my site. I called w3trends and talked to Justin. He took the time to look at my site and listen to what I wanted to do. He offered great suggestions and between the two us we came up with changes that would make my site work and flow much better. I received an email from Justin, 1 hour after we agreed on the changes to be made, telling me that they had finished the update and my site was ready to go. They did exactly what I asked for. Thanks Justin and w3trends.

Forward Distributors

Home Gyms

Service was great. I received email from support in 20 min after asking for help and my issue was solved within 1 hour. Very professional.

Bestia Dog Gear

Working really good. Easy for the clients

Posh Girl Us

WOW!! Amazing!! now it looks great, thank you so much there is nothing like it on shopify every fashion store should use this extension, it will save them tons of money while increasing sales. I needed some custom work done for app and they did it in less than 24 hours!! Once again thanks for listening and delivering great product and service. Check it out on our site https://poshgirl.us/collections/daily-deals/products/adriana-black-asymmetrical-bodycon-dress

Retro Active Smoke Shop

Very good so far. Had to contact customer support once and they were extremely helpful. It is much appreciated.

Bookbinders Online

Great app. Easy to use and very effective. It's perfect for adding items like refills to the products page to make sure customers can easily see and purchase them along with the product.

All Tire Supply Llc

Great app, worked as advertise.

Labelle Invitations

This app is great! Really easy to use and the customer service is amazing. They helped a lot with the display of the app on my product pages and answered all of my questions!

Would definitely recommend this app.