Product Accessories

Product Accessories

by W3trends Inc.

Show related Product Accessories directly on your product page

ShoeNami

Great Product, Great Support.

We have a custom theme and were unable to install the app.
After contacting tech support, they had resolved the problem within 24 hours and it functions beautifully.

FA Performance

Use this app on our store. Works as advertised. But more importantly, their support is top notch. We had a bug with this app and another one that we could not figure out. A quick message to their support team, and boom its fixed!

Definitely recommend for anyone looking for an easy to use accessories app with fantastic support.

NEUSPEED

These guys are great! Prompt customer service and they got done exactly what I asked of them! Would recommend to anyone.

Paws in Padstow

Great app!

Pros - Easy linking interface, has not noticeably affected site speed and load times, very customisable (be prepared to work with style sheets to customise it to match your theme), good price, great customer support!

Cons - Cannot choose a product not to display accessory if you choose site wide default accessories, cannot easily choose quick menu to display hero image only

Having worked with support and CSS, I am extremely happy with how this looks and runs on our website.

Stellar Hardware and Bath

Great app, does exactly what I want at a reasonable price. The support team responded very fast and and was very efficient, shout out to Ryan, he's the man. Check out how it looks on our site:

Drink Buddy Breathalyser

I used this app on my other store, the theme I am using on my new store has an inbuilt function similar to product accessory app but it was no where near as good as this app so I scrapped and installed this app which works fantastically my store is not about upsells but more about addons that alot of people buy and this app is perfect for that also looks professional and functions well. Will continue using this app on my future store. Also support is fantastic!

Urbanistic

Fantastic app, and even better support team who were very helpful and responsive. I will be running this app on Urbanistic.co.uk for the long term.

Bijou

The moment we installed the app, we got sales for product add-ons that we never got before. The support team is very responsive and was very helpful in customizing the app to fit our website theme and style. Thank you to the PA team for such a great app and excellent customer service. Must download app for every e-commerce store!

General Starlight Co Inc

This is the 5-Star app - easy to install and works great! Also - great support team that responds to your inquiries within a few minutes, so you are never left high and dry. I highly recommend this app!

InCasa

Support is amazing and super fast. This is exactly the functionality we were looking for and I think it would help us improve our AOV. It is also a smart way to show your product range.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11