Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

Ministry of Stories

This app is invaluable in my store's set up, allowing me to upsell on products (so far this has been a big success with most orders being upgraded).

There was a small issue with the app, but I emailed the team and they got back to me about 4 hours later saying they would fix within the next few days, which they did.
I am really happy with this app!

Thanks

One Stop Christmas Shop

The support is so fast and very effective!!! I highly recommend this product and their support team.

simplygreatvalues

I used this app to offer my customer a second product that goes well with the main product but I had some trouble getting it to display properly. So I contacted support and they fixed it up right away. I am very happy with this app.

Castella

The support assistant was very quick in replying and fixing technical issues. Thank you so much! Very helpful.

Naish USA

The app is basic and easy to navigate. If you want an upsell button on your product and cart pages and nothing more, then this is a great deal. The best part is that the developers will work with you to customize the look on your site so it matches your theme, which is invaluable.

naturebaby.dk

Great value for money!
I use this app to showcase a product in the cart, which is very easy to add to the basket just by clicking a button.
I got very helpful support on setting up the app so the cart add-on blends very nicely in with my store theme. The customer service is very fast and helpful and open for suggestions to develop the app further.

Every Occasion Gift Baskets 'n more

Excellent customer service support. This app was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend this app not only for it's function but for there amazing customer service!

The Elephant Head

App works well in a cost effective for my simple scenario of showing an Add On the product page, this one shows the Add on inline on the page itself rather than an in an annoying pop up,

ShopyKingsCo

They have amazing customer support, increased my conversion with a couple of clicks. Definitely recommended.

zubbyandmia

Really good and easy solution to create "add-ons" attached to my products. Not sure why there are negative reviews, this app has always worked perfectly for me

Previous 1