Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

Socksmith

We've only had the app installed for a short time, but so far we're really liking the presentation of the add-ons, and the customer service is top notch! I reached out with a question I thought was a long shot and they were able to help me with a solution very quickly. So far so good!

Doubletake

Great affordable app that does exactly what I need and "just worked" without having to change any code etc. My favorite part is how I had total control over how the suggested items looked.

Sanitise Plus®

Super app, well pleased. Excellent customer service that went far and beyond. Would highly recommend it

Gourmet Ranch

Very appreciative of the customer service that successfully helped me with a solution for my add on products!

Spy Monkey Surveillance

The support from these guys was phenomenal! I had a tricky theme to work with, and some specific needs but Kets took care of it like a true professional, even outside regular business hours. He went above and beyond. Their app is easy to use and actually looks good on the product page as well. I can recommend their app and services without hesitation!

Solenco South Africa

Very happy with the app, we get great upsells stats using this app. Their after sales support has also really been super efficient

Diva World

Lovin this app so far! Cheers. Finally found an app that can help increase AOV without killing the conversion with those annoying apps.

SARAHK

Excellent app for adding extra items onto the product page, we are using it for many ways to upsell - monogramming, gift wrapping, extra items, suggested products etc. Brilliant customer service helped with a couple of issues swiftly and went over & above. Highly recommend.

Flower Rush

It doesn't work. When I click embeded code button. It's showing the addons after 30secs to 1minute. I tried the custom code. But it doesn't work.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, As you can see from our multiple 5-star reviews the app works and we provide fast customer service, most likely there is some kind compatibility issue with your theme and most of the issues related to theme incompatibility are resolved within the same day, it is disappointing that you gave a one-star review after 43 minutes of trying the app and within exactly 3 mins of dropping us an email without even waiting for a response. We are based in the UK and your support email was picked up 5:30 AM  (as soon as it was morning here!). We have tried reaching out to you but no response.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

Our shop relies on this app for our product pages. We pair our products with a selection of gifts and this plugin does the job perfectly. The team worked around the clock to make some adjustments to meet our needs. I highly recommend this app if you want to bundle products together on your product page in an intuitive way.

Previous 1 3 4