Upsell Product Add‑Ons • SG

Upsell Product Add‑Ons • SG

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
4.7
August 18, 2020

The support from these guys was phenomenal! I had a tricky theme to work with, and some specific needs but Kets took care of it like a true professional, even outside regular business hours. He went above and beyond. Their app is easy to use and actually looks good on the product page as well. I can recommend their app and services without hesitation!

Spy Monkey Surveillance
August 17, 2020

Very happy with the app, we get great upsells stats using this app. Their after sales support has also really been super efficient

Solenco South Africa
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 16, 2020

Lovin this app so far! Cheers. Finally found an app that can help increase AOV without killing the conversion with those annoying apps.

Diva World
August 4, 2020

Excellent app for adding extra items onto the product page, we are using it for many ways to upsell - monogramming, gift wrapping, extra items, suggested products etc. Brilliant customer service helped with a couple of issues swiftly and went over & above. Highly recommend.

SARAHK
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited July 28, 2020

Our shop relies on this app for our product pages. We pair our products with a selection of gifts and this plugin does the job perfectly. The team worked around the clock to make some adjustments to meet our needs. I highly recommend this app if you want to bundle products together on your product page in an intuitive way.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited July 27, 2020

I love this app. Once I got my head around it, is easy to use and works well. Within an hour I was selling "extras" to accompany my gifts and sales of these "extra" items started coming through the same day! Team are also friendly and helpful when I had a query. Recommended.

Say It Baby
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
July 26, 2020

Upsell has had the best customer support we've experienced in a long, long time. They answered every email within the same day, even weekends, and made real efforts to fix issues instead of putting it off, telling us to figure it out, or "blaming the other developer" or app, which is so common now.

We are using Upsell to complement the Recharge Subscription app. We need to add an "upsell" offer at checkout of recurring delivery-service tips for weekly subscription products. There is no other way on Shopify to add tips as a checkout add-on that's recurring every week. Upsell has worked diligently with us to get it to work with Recharge.

I can't recommend these guys enough.

FourDollarFlowers
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
June 22, 2020

Super customer service and support on the App. We have also seen a big uplift in sales since installing!

Flowers.ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 11, 2020

Very nice app, works with ajax cart enabled and allows multiple product selections to have add ons unlike other apps I have tried, which makes things a lot easier and faster. Highly recommended!

Qlevo - Clever Living
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited June 1, 2020

Very responsive, strong support. I needed help with formatting and they got it looking great the same day. Highly recommended app.

My Own Wheels