Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Naish USA

Best app we have installed to increase sales!

We have been using this app since we launched out site (5 months ago) and Add-Ons has been one of the most valuable apps we have installed. Average cart purchases have increased greatly, making it easy for customers to add items to their cart.

The back end is easy to navigate, and the best part is that the developers will work with you to customize the look on your site so it matches your theme, which is invaluable. In addition, the developers are constantly trying to improve the app so new features are continuously pop up.

naturebaby.dk

Location Denmark

Great value for money!
I use this app to showcase a product in the cart, which is very easy to add to the basket just by clicking a button.
I got very helpful support on setting up the app so the cart add-on blends very nicely in with my store theme. The customer service is very fast and helpful and open for suggestions to develop the app further.

Every Occasion Gift Baskets 'n more

Excellent customer service support. This app was exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend this app not only for it's function but for there amazing customer service!

The Elephant Head

App works well in a cost effective for my simple scenario of showing an Add On the product page, this one shows the Add on inline on the page itself rather than an in an annoying pop up,

ShopyKingsCo

Time spent using app About 1 month

They have amazing customer support, increased my conversion with a couple of clicks. Definitely recommended.

zubbyandmia

Really good and easy solution to create "add-ons" attached to my products. Not sure why there are negative reviews, this app has always worked perfectly for me

Justice Jewelry

Worked perfectly for me - it’s a simple and easy way to create add-ons for my products. I’ve been able to significantly increase my average order value by upselling extras like rush shipping and related products. Developer support is helpful, would recommend!

ZUP Boards

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! It looks really nice on our product pages and the support is incredibly efficient and helpful!

Fabless Manufacturing

It is a very simple and elegant solution. It does exactly what I need to to do and the support for this app is next level. The developer addressed any initial concerns I had promptly. I highly recommend. Its an easy way to upsell other products in your store on the product page without an annoying pop up.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next