Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell/Cross-Sell with Add-Ons, Popups and Discounts (NEW)!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Eid Creations

The app doesn't work. When I asked for tech support, I was asked to give access and then the developer or whomever changed MANY of my settings without telling me.

April 4, 2022

I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm not sure what settings you are referring to as we did not change anything but our app settings to make it work

Your store is using a custom cart drawer which we don't fully support. We spent many hours trying to help you and are still willing to make it work. I even offered you to build a custom parser to apply and display discounts using your cart drawer, which is far beyond the scope of our support.

I suggest that you reapprove collaborator access and we'll dedicate a software developer to help you make it work.

Sketchimation

Worst of the worst i have ever installed. No Support, the app doesnt work even after the 10th time and put new products in the store. Now stuck with deleting the code and hope the support can help. Not recommend from me please dont install for your own safety

April 13, 2021

Dear client,

A lot has changed in 2021. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

I'd like to invite you to test our app again. We would be more than happy to assist you with the installation, style adjustments, etc. Feel free to contact us at support@upsellproductaddons.com.

upcyclecomputerwerks

Really wanted this to work. Nothing showed up on screen no matter what i did. This is a basic feature shopify should just have. Now I have to keep on doing this the hard way. If only it worked, i would be thrilled.

September 25, 2020

Flower Rush

It doesn't work. When I click embeded code button. It's showing the addons after 30secs to 1minute. I tried the custom code. But it doesn't work.

August 3, 2020

Dear client,

A lot has changed in the last couple of years. We've extended our support team, fixed numerous bugs, and introduced new features to help our clients increase ROI and sales. Our recent app reviews demonstrate how happy our customers have been lately.

Hashtag Bamboo

I really tried to make this app work, in theory it should work great, but it keeps crashing and has caused a lot of grief in my shopping cart code. Don't waste your time like I did.

December 15, 2021

punmstore

Didn't work for me. Users had the option of selecting add ons but It didn't increase the price. So a product of $10 with a $5 selected add-on would still show as being $10.

December 15, 2021