Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons | Reviews

by SAAS Grove

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

Sketchimation

Worst of the worst i have ever installed. No Support, the app doesnt work even after the 10th time and put new products in the store. Now stuck with deleting the code and hope the support can help. Not recommend from me please dont install for your own safety

April 13, 2021

Hello,
Sorry to hear that. Our app is used by thousands of stores and our support team always tries to help even if the issue takes hours of work and involves custom coding. You can see this in other customers' reviews.

I see that you sent us an email and we replied asking you to create a staff account for us to help you with removing the code. Did you receive our reply?

We are ready to help you to install the app correctly and look great on your website if you just give us a chance.

upcyclecomputerwerks

Really wanted this to work. Nothing showed up on screen no matter what i did. This is a basic feature shopify should just have. Now I have to keep on doing this the hard way. If only it worked, i would be thrilled.

September 25, 2020

Thank you for your review. As you can see from our multiple 5-star reviews the app works and we provide top-notch customer service, most likely there is some kind compatibility issue with your theme and most of the issues related to theme incompatibility are resolved within a day or two.

Flower Rush

It doesn't work. When I click embeded code button. It's showing the addons after 30secs to 1minute. I tried the custom code. But it doesn't work.

August 3, 2020

Thank you for your review, As you can see from our multiple 5-star reviews the app works and we provide fast customer service, most likely there is some kind compatibility issue with your theme and most of the issues related to theme incompatibility are resolved within the same day, it is disappointing that you gave a one-star review after 43 minutes of trying the app and within exactly 3 mins of dropping us an email without even waiting for a response. We are based in the UK and your support email was picked up 5:30 AM  (as soon as it was morning here!). We have tried reaching out to you but no response.

Hashtag Bamboo

I really tried to make this app work, in theory it should work great, but it keeps crashing and has caused a lot of grief in my shopping cart code. Don't waste your time like I did.

punmstore

Didn't work for me. Users had the option of selecting add ons but It didn't increase the price. So a product of $10 with a $5 selected add-on would still show as being $10.