Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

Socksmith

We've only had the app installed for a short time, but so far we're really liking the presentation of the add-ons, and the customer service is top notch! I reached out with a question I thought was a long shot and they were able to help me with a solution very quickly. So far so good!

Doubletake

Great affordable app that does exactly what I need and "just worked" without having to change any code etc. My favorite part is how I had total control over how the suggested items looked.

Sanitise Plus®

Super app, well pleased. Excellent customer service that went far and beyond. Would highly recommend it

Spy Monkey Surveillance

The support from these guys was phenomenal! I had a tricky theme to work with, and some specific needs but Kets took care of it like a true professional, even outside regular business hours. He went above and beyond. Their app is easy to use and actually looks good on the product page as well. I can recommend their app and services without hesitation!

Solenco South Africa

Very happy with the app, we get great upsells stats using this app. Their after sales support has also really been super efficient

Diva World

Lovin this app so far! Cheers. Finally found an app that can help increase AOV without killing the conversion with those annoying apps.

SARAHK

Excellent app for adding extra items onto the product page, we are using it for many ways to upsell - monogramming, gift wrapping, extra items, suggested products etc. Brilliant customer service helped with a couple of issues swiftly and went over & above. Highly recommend.

HELLO HOUSEPLANT

Our shop relies on this app for our product pages. We pair our products with a selection of gifts and this plugin does the job perfectly. The team worked around the clock to make some adjustments to meet our needs. I highly recommend this app if you want to bundle products together on your product page in an intuitive way.

Say It Baby

I love this app. Once I got my head around it, is easy to use and works well. Within an hour I was selling "extras" to accompany my gifts and sales of these "extra" items started coming through the same day! Team are also friendly and helpful when I had a query. Recommended.

FourDollarFlowers

Upsell has had the best customer support we've experienced in a long, long time. They answered every email within the same day, even weekends, and made real efforts to fix issues instead of putting it off, telling us to figure it out, or "blaming the other developer" or app, which is so common now.

We are using Upsell to complement the Recharge Subscription app. We need to add an "upsell" offer at checkout of recurring delivery-service tips for weekly subscription products. There is no other way on Shopify to add tips as a checkout add-on that's recurring every week. Upsell has worked diligently with us to get it to work with Recharge.

I can't recommend these guys enough.

Previous 1 3 4