Upsell Product Add‑Ons

Upsell Product Add‑Ons

by Kark Ltd

Upsell your customers with addons on product pages and cart

Iron Mountain Refrigeration & Equipment, LLC.

Installed without issue and does just what it should. Support was great when I needed a bit of customization, responded right away and completed what I needed. Very easy to use and no need to change code.

Hobby House Needleworks

This app does exactly what I need it to do with ease and simplicity. The app has many options as to the appearance on the product page so it enhances my offerings. The customer service support I received was exceptional. I needed the app to allow for quantities and that feature was up and running almost immediately. Highly recommend.

DD26 Fishing

I really like a couple of things about this app. I Love getting the add on up by the main product before the check out button! Many others have it way down the page below the text. If you have a very descriptive page, other programs get lost down there. This one keeps you in the selling zone! Kets was phenominal for support!!! I mean really really great support! Thanks

Discount Coffee

We use this app and we love it! there was a problem with the currency, I contacted the support team and they had it fixed within a matter of minutes so definitely a 5* app! Would recommend

Ministry of Stories

This app is invaluable in my store's set up, allowing me to upsell on products (so far this has been a big success with most orders being upgraded).

There was a small issue with the app, but I emailed the team and they got back to me about 4 hours later saying they would fix within the next few days, which they did.
I am really happy with this app!

Thanks

One Stop Christmas Shop

The support is so fast and very effective!!! I highly recommend this product and their support team.

simplygreatvalues

I used this app to offer my customer a second product that goes well with the main product but I had some trouble getting it to display properly. So I contacted support and they fixed it up right away. I am very happy with this app.

Castella

The support assistant was very quick in replying and fixing technical issues. Thank you so much! Very helpful.

Naish USA

The app is basic and easy to navigate. If you want an upsell button on your product and cart pages and nothing more, then this is a great deal. The best part is that the developers will work with you to customize the look on your site so it matches your theme, which is invaluable.

naturebaby.dk

Great value for money!
I use this app to showcase a product in the cart, which is very easy to add to the basket just by clicking a button.
I got very helpful support on setting up the app so the cart add-on blends very nicely in with my store theme. The customer service is very fast and helpful and open for suggestions to develop the app further.

Previous 1