Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Måla Efter Nummer.se

I installed this app and realised I needed more info than it was giving me. So disabled it as recommended. But it is still showing in my shop. Cannot delete the app because it is not appearing under my apps in shopify. No help from customer service. Very dissapointed.

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the app. As there wasn't a support ticket created for this issue, I've sent over an email with a collaborator request to help get this resolved for you asap.

Cheers
Stuart

Take7

I have just installed it. And thanks for sharing this app freely with us. It is very useful and very well. I really liked it. I will try all functions in a couple of days.

The Got Need Swap Shop

Excellent. Thank you. Does exactly what I needed. Simple to use, totally effective but not intrusive.

January 7, 2021

Thank you for the 5-Star review! Your honest feedback means everything to us and we're glad that you feel we're on the right track! 🎉

The Dog Pillow Company

So far the app is working great for us!! I highly recommend it and the price is definitely right. Thanks for a great app!!!

January 7, 2021

We're so grateful for your kind words! 🙌 Thanks so much for sharing your review with us and the community! Cheers, Stuart

caline-shop

L'application est facile à installer. Je cherchais un moyen d'augmenter mes ventes des réassorts : cela va m'aider. Merci.

January 7, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour la critique positive! 🤩

Nature Vibes Co

I've just started using the app. So far I love the features and excited to see real results. The 'back in stock" feature seems promising.

January 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! 🎉 Let us know if we can help answer any questions at any time. Cheers, Stuart

Luvion Fashion

VERY GOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP

Eco Flower Fairies

Very easy to install and customize, it does a great job for a free app, thank you! My only suggestion would be to be able to customize the font as well (at least a few font options), not just the color.

December 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and the suggestion! Your feedback means everything to us and we will definitely meet with our development team about adding a customizable fonts feature. 🤩

Slash2Gash

Another app kept disabling after 50 signups, then trying to get me to pay a monthly fee. This one took about 2 min to set up and is FREE.99 , lets see how it goes! Update: So far I see 1 setback.... the notification system works with Chrome (most popular browser) vs a direct email. Which is cool, but for those users who may be using a different browser.... they will not be able to use it.

Lashes by Beaux

I am using this app to have a better conversion rate and I am excited to see what it does! Thank you!