Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Lashes by Beaux

I am using this app to have a better conversion rate and I am excited to see what it does! Thank you!

Weihnachtsbaum&Co

works great! simple to install, simple and intuitive to use, looks exactly as i want it. Being able to choose personal fonts would make it perfect.

JA Epoxy Art

Seems great! Hopefully this will help with getting better leads; looking forward to working with it.

PICSILMX

Really easy and quick to set up and works perfectly in the products pages .I really like it. Thanks!

December 17, 2020

Thank you! Thank you! 🙌 We're here anytime you need us. Much appreciated, Stuart

tecHHale

I love it. Great app to not lose out on potential leads. Easy installation 100% free! Love it. Highly recommend it!

December 15, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the community! 🙌 Cheers, Stuart

Tiny Roo

Haven't seen results of this app yet but set up was super quick and it looks like it will be an awesome add on for my small store.

Vitality Athletica

I have yet to use it but so far really easy to set up/ install. I really like it so far. I Will leave another review when I've used it a bit longer.

Sable Brew

Easy and customizable. Very effective. Better yet, it's free and does exactly what the paid subscriptions do for you.

December 14, 2020

🙌 We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed!

Wellness Junkie Company

I must say this app was easy to use and is not complicated to do. i wish i had this app sooner! thanks

December 9, 2020

We're so grateful for your kind words 🎉 Thanks so much for sharing your review with us and the community! Cheers, Stuart

Bliss Babes Boutique

I am loving this app, excited to see how well it helps my business. I know as a small business, this will be such a helpful tool.