Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Jackson James Clothing

Extremely simple to set up and implement - video was super informative. Can't wait to see the results following launch of this new feature

Amoret

Such a great app!! I recommend for everyone to use. Very helpful to retain customers and keep them coming back!

SONEI DESIGNS

Things like this tend to be quite hard for me, however, set up was easy, Haven't had the notifications used by customers yet.

Marie Reynolds London

Very easy to do and install. It has been great with my out of stock items, notifying when back in stock! Highly recommend

January 22, 2021

Hey team Marie Reynolds London!

Your review is greatly appreciated! 😊 Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience for you? Feel free to send any thoughts or suggestions to feedback.boosterapps.com or you can contact our support team directly at support@boosterapps.com

Happy to help in any way we can!

Cheers, Katherine

Casual Decore

Just started using the app, but the setup was easy peasy... Looking forward to squeeze out of it as much as possible.

Hele Fitness Brasil

This app is great. This will help us a lot with sales conversions. This was a problem that we needed to correct. Congratulations on the app!

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good en the app can also translated in languages other than English. And it's FREE!

Black Butique

I use this app to keep better track to what's in demand and I love it. I would recommend this app for sure!

binexpres

De momento recién instalada fácil instalación veremos su funcionamiento y comentare más adelante.......................................................................................

7442Drones

Helped me to restock on my products. Let customers notify that there are new products available to purchase