Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Estoquelog

Vamos testar, parece que atende as necessidades, bastante promissor !! Facil e rápido de configurar

Scout Coffee

We just downloaded for our Shopify page. Looking forward to seeing it convert! It was easy to install, video was helpful, and customer service so far seems quick to respond.

Yellow Birch Outfitters

This looks like a promising app, I can't wait to see how it is going to help. Setup was super easy, though I wish there was an option to center the notification text on the bottom

Countrysidecolours

Einfache Installation, Schritt für Schritt Anleitung. Kann individuell angepasst werden. Wir möchten mit der App unseren Kunden einen zusätzlichen Service bieten.

Fourever Boutique

I like the app a lot, easy to navigate and glad that it is free. you don't get this for free anywhere else.

Jigsaw Giant

Easy to setup. I'm interested in the stock notification reports, we'll see how those look when the store is running the app.

Chic Essentials Boutique

just downloaded, we will see. once I het more experience then I can leave a review. Thanks you for providing an app that's easy to use

TALER BROOKE CO.

Nice and easy to set up! And it's very straight to the point. I hope it helps re-gain clients and convert lost sales.

CarbonCopy Fragrances

Using this app for the first time, the UX/UI is intended for a novice, which makes every so simple rather than any coding needed, WHATSOEVER. Great that it's free but I will also wait to see how my customers find it too. Really hope to see positive results! ---------------------------------------------------------Update (20mins later): Unfortunately, doesn't work on mobile, it's an overlay on desktop - is there a way to get this on mobile? as most of my customers would be using mobile devices. Turned the app off for now.

October 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review. The iPhone does not currently support browser notifications, however, we are releasing the ability to send emails very soon that will be used when a customer is browsing from an iPhone. Apologies for the hassle in the meantime, I will follow up once this feature is released 😊
Cheers
Stuart

KraftHaus Supply Co.

Just installed today, So far so good! Thank you for this app and the easy setup. I can't wait to see results.