Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Fourever Boutique

I like the app a lot, easy to navigate and glad that it is free. you don't get this for free anywhere else.

Jigsaw Giant

Easy to setup. I'm interested in the stock notification reports, we'll see how those look when the store is running the app.

Chic Essentials Boutique

just downloaded, we will see. once I het more experience then I can leave a review. Thanks you for providing an app that's easy to use

TALER BROOKE CO.

Nice and easy to set up! And it's very straight to the point. I hope it helps re-gain clients and convert lost sales.

CarbonCopy Fragrances

Using this app for the first time, the UX/UI is intended for a novice, which makes every so simple rather than any coding needed, WHATSOEVER. Great that it's free but I will also wait to see how my customers find it too. Really hope to see positive results! ---------------------------------------------------------Update (20mins later): Unfortunately, doesn't work on mobile, it's an overlay on desktop - is there a way to get this on mobile? as most of my customers would be using mobile devices. Turned the app off for now.

October 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review. The iPhone does not currently support browser notifications, however, we are releasing the ability to send emails very soon that will be used when a customer is browsing from an iPhone. Apologies for the hassle in the meantime, I will follow up once this feature is released 😊
Cheers
Stuart

KraftHaus Supply Co.

Just installed today, So far so good! Thank you for this app and the easy setup. I can't wait to see results.

Shave & Raze

Thanks for the great app! We have tried different versions, but this one is free and best all the way.

MainelySweetz Creations

In just installed the app can't wait to see what it will do for my sales and shoppers' experience. I hope I will use this app forever.

Ash and Flore

Easy to set up for a first-timer....now hoping it helps to drive future sales from my customers! Thanks for making such a great FREE app!

Katie + Karlie

Seems like it will be great. I just added it to my shop. I'll update later when I have used it for a while.