Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Laura Heisler Studios

Very easy to install. Looking forward to seeing an increase in return visits for out of stock items.

Sweetlea Gifts

Only just installed the app. Super quick and easy to install. I look forward to seeing the benefits.

HolidayExpressGifts

I just installed but so far seems pretty good. I think it will be very handy. Once I test it out I'll try to edit this

Saaket Foods and Speciality

I have just downloaded this app but it looks very user-friendly. I'll leave an update once I have used it

Breigh Marie Boutique

Just installed. I'll have to get back to you after it is used by my customers.......................

Allure Lyfe

....................................................................................................

Everything Girls Like Boutique

AMAZING THAT THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. I WILL BE TESTING IT OUT THEN ILL COME BACK AND SHARE ANOTHER REVIEW

Green Party Solutions

I have just finished installation so no experiences so far. Setup goes quickly so that's a good thing.

RUBYBELLEBABY

Great app. Get it install it for your businesses I think every business should have them installed to help re cover sales

Gift Basket Treats

This is a great app, proven to be very helpful to increase sales. The guys at Booster Apps are awesome!

October 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for the awesome review! If there's anything else we can do please feel free to reach out at any time. Cheers, Stuart.