Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Tu Tienda Universal

sin duda una app que te ayuda muchísimo a la hora de trabajar,dándote ese margen para cambiar a tiempo

Greenland Garden

the set up is very smooth. thanks for making things easy for a beginner like me. we'll see how it does! thank you!

NB Beauty Paris

Merci pour cette super application et par dessus tout gratuite. merci a tout les développeurs pour ce cadeau qui aide vraiment.

Estoquelog

Vamos testar, parece que atende as necessidades, bastante promissor !! Facil e rápido de configurar

Scout Coffee

We just downloaded for our Shopify page. Looking forward to seeing it convert! It was easy to install, video was helpful, and customer service so far seems quick to respond.

Yellow Birch Outfitters

This looks like a promising app, I can't wait to see how it is going to help. Setup was super easy, though I wish there was an option to center the notification text on the bottom

Countrysidecolours

Einfache Installation, Schritt für Schritt Anleitung. Kann individuell angepasst werden. Wir möchten mit der App unseren Kunden einen zusätzlichen Service bieten.

Fourever Boutique

I like the app a lot, easy to navigate and glad that it is free. you don't get this for free anywhere else.

Jigsaw Giant

Easy to setup. I'm interested in the stock notification reports, we'll see how those look when the store is running the app.

Chic Essentials Boutique

just downloaded, we will see. once I het more experience then I can leave a review. Thanks you for providing an app that's easy to use