Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

MainelySweetz Creations

In just installed the app can't wait to see what it will do for my sales and shoppers' experience. I hope I will use this app forever.

Ash and Flore

Easy to set up for a first-timer....now hoping it helps to drive future sales from my customers! Thanks for making such a great FREE app!

Katie + Karlie

Seems like it will be great. I just added it to my shop. I'll update later when I have used it for a while.

Laura Heisler Studios

Very easy to install. Looking forward to seeing an increase in return visits for out of stock items.

Sweetlea Gifts

Only just installed the app. Super quick and easy to install. I look forward to seeing the benefits.

HolidayExpressGifts

I just installed but so far seems pretty good. I think it will be very handy. Once I test it out I'll try to edit this

Saaket Foods and Speciality

I have just downloaded this app but it looks very user-friendly. I'll leave an update once I have used it

Breigh Marie Boutique

Just installed. I'll have to get back to you after it is used by my customers.......................

Allure Lyfe

....................................................................................................

Everything Girls Like Boutique

AMAZING THAT THIS APP IS ABSOLUTELY FREE. I WILL BE TESTING IT OUT THEN ILL COME BACK AND SHARE ANOTHER REVIEW