Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Green Party Solutions

I have just finished installation so no experiences so far. Setup goes quickly so that's a good thing.

RUBYBELLEBABY

Great app. Get it install it for your businesses I think every business should have them installed to help re cover sales

Gift Basket Treats

This is a great app, proven to be very helpful to increase sales. The guys at Booster Apps are awesome!

October 17, 2020

Hi there, thank you so much for the awesome review! If there's anything else we can do please feel free to reach out at any time. Cheers, Stuart.

Sapiens Beverage Company

Can I use this when things are available on preorder? I'll double check now, but i accept preorders, but want people to be able to sign up

October 17, 2020

We really appreciate the review! We are releasing compatibility with pre-orders next week 😊 I'll follow up via email once this is released.
Cheers,
Stuart

Aevitas Luxury

Its a great app, weldone again. We have used this brands apps for many things, its great. Thank you for keeping it free

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review! We really appreciate you using the app 🙂. Much appreciated, Stuart

Bougie Pup Couture

Im using this app to help my customers with an alert when an item is back in stock. It is great to have

October 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review, glad you like the app! 🙌

Cheers