Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

More Than A Brand

I love this app. They helped out my business out a ton. I will recommend it to everyone I come across.

March 4, 2021

We're so grateful for your kind words! 🤩 Thanks so much for sharing your review with us and for recommending us to the Shopify community! Much appreciated, Katherine

BisBShop

Looks like this going to be a very nice future for my shop. Really excited to see the results. Hope this will help me to boost sells. Very easy to set up. :-)

March 4, 2021

Awesome! Thank you for the 5-Stars! 🌟 Please feel free to reach out to us anytime if you have any questions or if we can help along the way! Cheers, Katherine

Conejito de trapo

SUPER SUPER FÁCIL DE USAR, CONFIGURAR Y DE GRAN AYUDA PARA RECUPERAR VENTAS, ESPERAMOS QUE SEA DE UTILIDAD PARA NUESTROS CLIENTES

March 2, 2021

Muchas gracias por la evaluación positiva! ¿Algo que pudiéramos haber hecho para darte una experiencia de 5 estrellas?

The Mindful Crystal

I use this app to help boost sales. Many customers have favorite products and when those favorite products run out, making sure the customers are notified when xyz is back in stock is helpful for sales.

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! 🎉 All the best, Katherine

Bonjou Boutique

Just installed the Booster app to allow customers to be notified when their item is out of stock. Super easy to install and the video was very helpful. Let's see how this goes!

March 2, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! 🌟 If any questions come up or if we can help in any way, feel free to reach out anytime. Cheers, Katherine

Coralee's Emporium

notified by email because we are using other Boosters Apps - easy and fast to set up - looking forward to see how this helps our customers and therefore us.

February 24, 2021

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed. 😊 If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, feel free to reach out to us anytime! Cheers, Katherine

Your Massage Chair

Very nice App. Kevin just checked out our store to ensure that the Back in Stock Alerts app is up and running. Great that they taking care of their customers.

February 19, 2021

We are so grateful for you and all our customers and are always happy to help in any way we can. Thanks so much for your positive review and cheers to continued success to you and your business! 🤩 Cheers, Katherine

Creations by Dalya LLC

so far so good! Hoping to see great results with this app. Just starting out so I need all the help I can get.

February 19, 2021

Hi Creations by Dalya LLC team!

Thanks so much for the 5-stars! 🎉 Please feel free to reach out to us if we can help in any way at support@boosterapps.com. We are always here and happy to assist!

Cheers, Katherine

Starlolly

Just installed very easy set up hope to get some great results thought it was a great idea hopefully will increase sales

February 19, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! 🌟 Feel free to reach out to us if any questions come up or if we can help along the way! Cheers, Katherine

SassyTrendBoutique

I just started using this app and let me tell you it is great and easy to install and most of all free download it now

February 19, 2021

We are so glad that you are happy with our app! 🙌 We are here any time you need us! Best wishes, Katherine