Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Unlisted

Price: Free

DAYBLANC

I check their support all is showing as not available and then I send an email for support the reply was we stop the service and delete the app. I asked for can I get back my data not sure is it possible or not. They anyhow closed the service. I've checked the whole email I never received any announcement from this company/app. And I lost all my data of who wants which item. Hope at least I can get back my data of who applied for which item. Already some customers are asking for the restock, I am not able to check who applied for what. I've totally lost trust of this company which they take all my customers' data of what interest who bought what but I wasn't even able to get back my data of the whole purpose of why I used this service for. Anyone using this company software please consider well. They can be anytime close the service without notifying you, and most probably won't get back your data. Now I have to ask my whole customers want which item to restock. This is worse than never used. If at least notify me about this before they close the service, I could go and prepare for that. But they did non of that.

April 6, 2022

Hi there,

James here from Booster Apps! Thank you for your feedback and I'm so sorry for the trouble loading our app.

It looks like our server provider has resolved the issue that was causing our app to not load for a small percentage of users. The app is back up and running as expected. I've also reached out to you over email with how to gain access to your data. Thanks for your patience and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience here.

Cheers,
James

Wolk

The app only works on stores with certain themes. It doesn't work on our store. It would have been good to have this information before installing the app. It would save us the hassle. From what we saw during the installation it also seems that no emails are sent with this app. Only push notifications. I'm not sure of that is the best option. But hey it's free. So if it does what you want, go for it.

Måla Efter Nummer.se

I installed this app and realised I needed more info than it was giving me. So disabled it as recommended. But it is still showing in my shop. Cannot delete the app because it is not appearing under my apps in shopify. No help from customer service. Very dissapointed.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the app. As there wasn't a support ticket created for this issue, I've sent over an email with a collaborator request to help get this resolved for you asap.

Cheers