Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Wolk

The app only works on stores with certain themes. It doesn't work on our store. It would have been good to have this information before installing the app. It would save us the hassle. From what we saw during the installation it also seems that no emails are sent with this app. Only push notifications. I'm not sure of that is the best option. But hey it's free. So if it does what you want, go for it.

Måla Efter Nummer.se

I installed this app and realised I needed more info than it was giving me. So disabled it as recommended. But it is still showing in my shop. Cannot delete the app because it is not appearing under my apps in shopify. No help from customer service. Very dissapointed.

January 7, 2021

Hi there,

I'm so sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with the app. As there wasn't a support ticket created for this issue, I've sent over an email with a collaborator request to help get this resolved for you asap.

Cheers