Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Unlisted

Price: Free

The Bloomin Bog Water Gardens

Time spent using app 1 day

On the positive side, it's free and works exactly as described. Customer Service is excellent. I didn't give five stars because there's room for improvement. I would love the notification button to appear near to the cart rather than at the top/bottom/left/right of the screen. And not a fault with the app, but it doesn't work with Apple platforms.

September 1, 2021

Thank you for being honest and taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. 🙂 If there's more that you would like to share, we would love to hear them so we can better our products and services and provide a 5-Star experience. Feel free to reach us at feedback@boosterapps.com. Thanks so much! Kevin

Naked City Clothing

First off, this app is FREE, so that's a huge plus. They finally implemented email notifications, so that's a huge relief. Back-in-stock alerts still don't work on iphone, but they do on android, which is the only reason it's not getting 5 stars.

August 17, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Naked City Clothing! 🙂 We're consistently working to improve and build the best apps possible. Any feedback or suggestions you would like us to take to the product and engineering team, just send us a quick message at feedback.boosterapps.com. All the best, Kevin

Soletto Shoes

Great app. Working well so far and customizes nicely to match the site. The tab on the right/left/bottom is not the ideal location for customers to click for out of stock options, as many miss it. Ideally, it would be somewhere immediately adjacent to variant options/sold out button, but we understand that as a free product, you can't get it all- so this is performing well under the circumstances.

June 10, 2021

Thanks for the review! We always want our merchants to have a 5-star experience, and we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback in further detail about the app and how we can improve at feedback.boosterapps.com. Much appreciated, Kevin

tugift.cl

Location Chile
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Great app and free!
Just installed. We will see if it converts, since my doubts are because there are only push notifications. I do not know the conversion vs the emails. Thanks for this app to all developers. For the moment I will leave 4 stars, waiting for the results and there I will give you the 5 stars. Greetings and thanks again!

May 31, 2021

Hey, tugift.cl Team!

I just wanted to check in to see how you like the app so far and if there was anything that you were unsure about? We want all Shopify merchants to have a 5-star experience when using our apps always. So feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@boosterapps.com with questions or if we can help in any way.

Cheers, Kevin

Super Hot Sauces

Location New Zealand

Super easy to setup and just works without any fuss. Would get 5 stars if it offered email notifications too.

April 5, 2021

Greatly appreciate the review Super Hot Sauces team!

We have found that the browser notifications have helped conversion rates tremendously compared to emails, which can get lost in inboxes, but we totally understand wanting to have both! I have sent your request over to our development team and if you have any additional thoughts and feedback, feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

All the best, Katherine

Conejito de trapo

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 9 minutes

SUPER SUPER FÁCIL DE USAR, CONFIGURAR Y DE GRAN AYUDA PARA RECUPERAR VENTAS, ESPERAMOS QUE SEA DE UTILIDAD PARA NUESTROS CLIENTES

March 2, 2021

Muchas gracias por la evaluación positiva! ¿Algo que pudiéramos haber hecho para darte una experiencia de 5 estrellas?

Vitality Athletica

I have yet to use it but so far really easy to set up/ install. I really like it so far. I Will leave another review when I've used it a bit longer.

Marie Reynolds London

Very easy to do and install. It has been great with my out of stock items, notifying when back in stock! Highly recommend

January 22, 2021

Hey team Marie Reynolds London!

Your review is greatly appreciated! 😊 Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience for you? Feel free to send any thoughts or suggestions to feedback.boosterapps.com or you can contact our support team directly at support@boosterapps.com

Happy to help in any way we can!

Cheers, Katherine

CarbonCopy Fragrances

Using this app for the first time, the UX/UI is intended for a novice, which makes every so simple rather than any coding needed, WHATSOEVER. Great that it's free but I will also wait to see how my customers find it too. Really hope to see positive results! ---------------------------------------------------------Update (20mins later): Unfortunately, doesn't work on mobile, it's an overlay on desktop - is there a way to get this on mobile? as most of my customers would be using mobile devices. Turned the app off for now.

October 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review. The iPhone does not currently support browser notifications, however, we are releasing the ability to send emails very soon that will be used when a customer is browsing from an iPhone. Apologies for the hassle in the meantime, I will follow up once this feature is released 😊
Cheers
Stuart

blingshop

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

SIMPLE EN FRANÇAISE SA RAJOUTE UN PLUS A MON SITE BLINGSHOP.FR A SUIVRE J'ESPERE AUGMENTER MES VENTE.

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review 🙌. Wondering what we could do to make your experience a 5 star one? Please feel free to send any feedback and we'll do our best to make it happen 😊 Thanks, Stuart