Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Super Hot Sauces

Super easy to setup and just works without any fuss. Would get 5 stars if it offered email notifications too.

April 5, 2021

Greatly appreciate the review Super Hot Sauces team!

We have found that the browser notifications have helped conversion rates tremendously compared to emails, which can get lost in inboxes, but we totally understand wanting to have both! I have sent your request over to our development team and if you have any additional thoughts and feedback, feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com.

All the best, Katherine

Conejito de trapo

SUPER SUPER FÁCIL DE USAR, CONFIGURAR Y DE GRAN AYUDA PARA RECUPERAR VENTAS, ESPERAMOS QUE SEA DE UTILIDAD PARA NUESTROS CLIENTES

March 2, 2021

Muchas gracias por la evaluación positiva! ¿Algo que pudiéramos haber hecho para darte una experiencia de 5 estrellas?

Vitality Athletica

I have yet to use it but so far really easy to set up/ install. I really like it so far. I Will leave another review when I've used it a bit longer.

Marie Reynolds London

Very easy to do and install. It has been great with my out of stock items, notifying when back in stock! Highly recommend

January 22, 2021

Hey team Marie Reynolds London!

Your review is greatly appreciated! 😊 Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience for you? Feel free to send any thoughts or suggestions to feedback.boosterapps.com or you can contact our support team directly at support@boosterapps.com

Happy to help in any way we can!

Cheers, Katherine

CarbonCopy Fragrances

Using this app for the first time, the UX/UI is intended for a novice, which makes every so simple rather than any coding needed, WHATSOEVER. Great that it's free but I will also wait to see how my customers find it too. Really hope to see positive results! ---------------------------------------------------------Update (20mins later): Unfortunately, doesn't work on mobile, it's an overlay on desktop - is there a way to get this on mobile? as most of my customers would be using mobile devices. Turned the app off for now.

October 21, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the review. The iPhone does not currently support browser notifications, however, we are releasing the ability to send emails very soon that will be used when a customer is browsing from an iPhone. Apologies for the hassle in the meantime, I will follow up once this feature is released 😊
Cheers
Stuart

blingshop

SIMPLE EN FRANÇAISE SA RAJOUTE UN PLUS A MON SITE BLINGSHOP.FR A SUIVRE J'ESPERE AUGMENTER MES VENTE.

October 17, 2020

Thank you for the review 🙌. Wondering what we could do to make your experience a 5 star one? Please feel free to send any feedback and we'll do our best to make it happen 😊 Thanks, Stuart