Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

Booster: Back in Stock Alerts

by Booster Apps

Premium Back in Stock Alerts | Inventory Restock Alerts

Coral & Ink

I had some problems setting it up but I emailed them and Llana managed to check my site and make sure everything was working correctly. Very useful app and thank you for the great customer service:)

Crane Jewellery

Great although I havent seen yet if its worked! Hopefully it will now when I finish writing this review

Compra Lar

Irei começar a usar agora, mas realmente já estou muito feliz pelo desempenho dele e pelos comentários das pessoas que já usam.

Vadore Cosmetics

Set up was an easy process for my store. Looking forward to testing out the product even more. Thanks, Booster team!

May 4, 2021

Excellent! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app! 🙌 Cheers to success!

Sweet Dreams

Great app and it`s free thats amazing. Can it recommend to everyone. just amazing love it great best app

May 3, 2021

You are so awesome! Thank you so much for the 5-Stars! 🙌 Best wishes, Katherine

CuberSpace

Easy to use, thanks for the perfect integration software to save our time! Highly recommended for all other shop owners who are interested in boosting their sales!

April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the positive review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🚀We are so glad you are happy with our app and if you ever need anything, we are here for you anytime. Cheers, Katherine

Credible Wear

Easy to download and set up, ACTUALLY free (for the skeptics like me). If you don't have this in your store, and you have any kind of inventory big or small, get this and stop hurting your business! Easy way to collect emails if they didn't sign up for your newsletter. There's so many ways to use this it's crazy! Thanks for making it free guys still shocked!

April 26, 2021

What a wonderful review! You made our day, thank you so much! 🙌 If you ever need anything we are here for you anytime. All the best, Katherine

ELLAVENTA

Its a must have. Did I mention its FREE. You guys are Amazing! Thank you so much. You really look out for us.

April 22, 2021

We are so glad you're happy with our app! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🤩 All the best, Katherine

Machiavelli jewellers

amazing and so so easy to use it really helped me so much with my store , thank you so much!!!!!!!!!

April 21, 2021

We are so excited that our app helped you and your store! Thanks so much for sharing the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩All the best, Katherine

funshopme

Yo these apps are amazing! thanks alot, I have downloaded most of their apps and I really appreciate the work.

April 19, 2021

Wonderful! Thanks so much for choosing our apps and for your awesome review! 🎉 If you ever need anything, we are here for you anytime. Cheers, Katherine

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15