Enorm Ask a question

Enorm Ask a question

by EnormApps

Let your Customers ask Questions and get Answers

JustStuffISell.com

The app installs and works as it should. The two star ding is for my biggest gripe which was the configuration of how the app was developed and how it loaded.

Simply put, I spent 2 days trying to integrate the app to the look and feel of my product pages. sifting through all of the code loaded into the page from another external server. The internal css was very limiting in what it would allow you to adjust/control - making it very limiting in what you were able do even with CSS over rides.

The developer, was pretty much no help (useless) with integration and I understand. There are literally no site side files to modify for look and feel so anything the developer did would ding anyone else using the code.

It's a hit or miss thing, either you like the basic layout options it provides or you don't. If you don't like them, you're pretty much out of luck and I would not recommend spending a ton of time trying to make it work as the way the app is designed to function, there is really not a ton of on page configuration you can do.... IMHO, not a well thought out app.

In the end, it took me half a day to just simply write the code to create my own ask a question function on the product page. I could have saved 2 days by just doing that from the get go given all I wanted was for a prospective customer to be able to email me with a question on a product and know what product they were inquiring on.

Update to Respond to the developer - I had no issue putting the accordion where I requested. The issue specifically was a result, as noted above, of how the code/app is pulled into the pages/site. As I noted, your design/implementation of the app is very limiting to anyone looking to make adjustments to the look and feel integration aspect.

You in fact did not provide any assistance/make any effort to make the app work in the requested location - the reason you could not, is because all of the above. The code is not conducive to configuration so that one can blend the app into an existing layout design allowing for choice of placement within a product page.

It may work for some designs, but clearly is not suitable for all.

June 18, 2020

We are very sorry for the issue you faced with our app.We would be very happy to help you with app installation, it is just the location you requested was in between the accordion and the app can not work in between the codes.
But you already added the code in another location. When you emailed us , you did not ask for other things and never mentioned if anything was not working for you.

We never denied to help you, we are always ready to help our customers and provide good customer support.

Home Goods Galore

This is a great app to help customers answer any questions they might have about the item. Which will lead to more sales. The app is easy to install and works well with no known issues.

Bags To Go

Easy, cheap, well made. Good app, would recommend for your store.

Starving Jewelers

Very easy to install and I the app works great!

Leeches Org

wow, that was very quick and easy to setup and install! I was even able to use it as a Live discussion board in literally seconds plus I can easily modify the font colors and sizes and the layout! Cool beans! Greetings from http://www.leeches.com :)

We Ship Same Day

Perfect fit, fast shipping, Did some research, determined the timer was the problem, ordered the unit. Your web site said it would ship the same day, and to my joy, I had the timer within 24 hours. And within just a few minutes I had the new timer replaced and the 20 year dryer was running like new.

The Dry Eye Shop

Easy to figure out and use. The team was very prompt and helpful getting a little bit of custom coding done.

A Gilded Leaf

Definitely recommend! Easy to use and install. Customer service is excellent with fast responses.

Tech Instrumentation

Very responsive service. Thank you!

Islamic Goods Direct Igd

The team helped me get the app installed which was incredibly helpful (I hate having to mess around with code in the backend).

Previous 1 3