Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

RiceRoadGreenhouses

As a greenhouse, we oftentimes get just 1 rare plant in which dozens of people have been looking for, and had been looking for a way to bring in auctions to help make selling those one-offs easier when we stumbled upon this app. It's great, and the support team are even better. When I had issues installing parts of the code, and even when I asked for help in setting it so that the "Add to Cart" button wouldn't show on auction products, they were quick to help, and were able to fix things up and make the changes we needed. Heartily recommended so far, and I'll update this review after our first real auction has ended as well, but up until now, installing, customizing, and creating products for auction has been relatively smooth, and very satisfying.

Luxfun

I am a user from Japan, and I feel that its setting will be very cumbersome. Then I started my trial. I did encounter problems, but I reported my problems to the development team. They actually did it within 2 days. Set it up for me according to my ideas! Not only the settings, but also helped me modify the location of the interface, fonts, etc. The service of this team is really great!

Hobby Stadium

Great app and team. We recommend them strongly. Support is super responsive and helpful. Auctions are simple and clean-looking

Bargainwizz

We needed additional support in adding the code to our store. Product Auction was very responsive to our needs!

BOI - NL West SPCA Bargain Shop

Both the app and support are amazing!!! Best support I have EVER gotten on any Shopify App!! Within minutes it was fully customized, and up and running.

imbueSource.com

An incredible app with so much functionality. The team were so helpful with the installation and some small customisations to fit my site. Thanks again!

PottedElephant

This is not plug and play, and you might need some help getting started. Whether you are a beginner or know your way around web design. This great group of people will take the time to help you out to make it work if you are willing to take the time yourself, and it is worth it!

Passive Income Cards

Great response, I had trouble with the widget and they solved it within a day! So far it seems to be working perfectly well!

Live Memorabilia

I am using this app to explore a new business idea. The software is very easy to use & the team supporting it is amazing. Would highly recommend using this app if you're looking for an auction based solution.

Hilltop Artists Store

Great tool for the job!
Note: Plan for a day or two to get things set up - we got caught up on inserting the codes, and our time zone is very different from the tech support time zone, so getting set up took a little time, but they were very helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9