Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Brookes Customs

Extremely dissatisfied with this app. I have had multiple complaints from my customers about it and have contacted customer support (which takes about 24hrs+ for EACH response.....so something I need fixes asap, takes several days to a week) with little to no help in regards to the problem, because it seems to be a flaw with the app itself. The winning bid does not go to the highest proxy bid, which in my opinion is absurd. It should go to whomever is willing to pay the highest amount and drop down above the second highest bid, like on Ebay. That makes the most sense to me as well as my customers. I was told by customer service that the winner is not the highest automatic bid. I believe this is a flawed system. I was told by customer service that the "Winner is the one whose bid has been posted first among the others." This makes no sense to me. I asked if there was a way to change it so that the highest bidding amount whether automatic or manual, would be the winner and when I got their reply, it mentioned nothing about that. This was the response I got: "No not the first person to bid. But before auction ends, in case of proxy bid there will be same bid happening by a multiple bidders, in that case it will be on the basis of time." What does that even mean?? I even tried troubleshooting the auctions and trying different types of bids, etc. and it was as though the app wasn't acknowledging the proxy bids, it wasn't registering properly. I placed a manual bid, my fiance placed a proxy bid, then I placed a proxy bid higher than his. Then, in order for it to show any new bids, he had to place a manual bid. My proxy bid was way higher than his, but by the end of the auction, he had won. Tell me how that is possible?? I would NOT recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their sanity. I wanted to love this app so badly, I'm very let down.

The Positive Action Shop

Bought this 3 days ago. Doesn't work, the company state 24hr support but i've had nothing other than 1 automated email reply. Multiple expensive calls to their Indian and American support numbers just result in a phone ringing endlessly after a long automated process.

Very frustrated and angry. Wasted a huge amount of time on this

Alternative Press

Does not work, requires expert knowledge to get to work slightly but still does not work.

Jake Weidmann

Difficulties plugging into the online store. The count-down clock jumped around and shut down 5 minutes early at the end of the auction preventing smart, competitive bidders from getting their final bids in- this happened 2 times in a row.

2 Next