Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Kalamazoo Candle Company

I'm not sure what those comment are talking about with bad customer service. I have had this app for less than a week and have traded emails a number of times and always gotten a quick response (with the exception of over the weekend, but that seems reasonable). They even went in and installed some code for me that I couldn't figure out. The app is complicated but that's because you're making the website do something it isn't naturally designed to do. I am running an all day auction and this thing is working perfectly. Take some time to understand how its system work and it'll do what you need.

Footy Market

Needed help setting up and integrating into my site. Customer service was quick at responding and the app works great!

Australian Outback Mining

I have just installed this app and I am sure it is going to generate a lot of business for us.
We had a few minor problems with the setup as we are not too "tech-savvy".
A short message to their support staff, in particular Nitika, and they reviewed my site and set it up perfectly in no time.

Tufor Jays Shoes

This is a really useful app, its perfect! and so is the customer service.

Future Of Cleaning

We were running an online auction and our other software wasn't working. So I searched the Shopify Appstore, added this app. I then discovered that my theme code needed to be updated... I reached out to the developers, I let them know that I needed help urgently. They wrote back to me within an hour and had it all fixed within the hour after that. I couldn't recommend this app more. My customers that participated in the auction were so impressed with the professionality of it in our store!

Hi Ika

This product works really well for me, I required a simple way to auction one off items that I did not intend offering as "normal stock items" and in that regard it is perfect. One of the other things I wanted was to keep the auction on my site as opposed to linking with another 3rd party (perfect).

The team at Webkul have been excellent to deal with and have assisted me to setup something that really works..a number of changes made without issue so obviously I'm very happy. Thank you to the whole team...great job.

Manthefuckup

Well..... reading through the back reviews.... lots of 'well done', 'brilliant' service...Well rest assured from my perspective its all true....

Great app which I can see will enable me to do what I want to do with my site....

Neha is a star!, nothing was too much trouble and being a bit of a 'numpty' with code...etc.... Neha came up trumps and took pity on me and got it all working.

Replies & actions via the ticketing system for a couple of issues was very prompt and very professional.

Not very often you come across such outstanding service.

So top marks!

Again Many Thanks
Dave.

Indicomplements

Good customer support and just what we expected from an auction app

The Jewish Jerusalem

Product Auction is a terrific product. It is both flexible and powerful. Nitika gave great support.

Tradeit247

This has been a great product for me. The support was great and specifically Nitika who logged in and configured some settings for me when i couldn't get things working.

I also use their multivendor app which works really well.