Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Auction Site

Mitsume Bookshop

Hi,

Regarding to our uninstalling the App, (we had installed the free trial version to see if it would work for us) since the App doesn’t work, doesn’t accept any bids.

As soon as we have been informed by our clients we have consulted to you by chat and email but couldn’t get any support in time.
The only solution was to uninstall the App.

Due to this, we have lost our clients’ confidence and our time and money trying to reach technical support to solve the problem, moreover, the opportunity to sell our product.

please improve your App. and your support system.

Regards,

Gulush

DO NOT USE THIS FOR YOUR AUCTIONS.

The instructions make no sense and when you contact to ask for help, they take DAYS to get back to you. Then, when they do - they don't fix the issue and you have to contact AGAIN. Then, when you actually get the auction going - it glitches and doesn't accept bids and doesn't send out emails and basically just ruined weeks of work AS WELL AS THE MONEY I PAID TO EVEN HAVE THIS USELESS APP.

I am demanding a refund for the money I spent trying to work with this company, they better give it for the terrible product and customer service.

Robinson Street Books

If I couldn't get our logo uploaded 12+x submitting the correct size andno tech support offering meaningfull help paying $30 per month is idiotic

Lashelleco

I had high hopes for adding this app to my Store. I was able to figure out the majority of the set up but the configuration portion is ridiculous! For the amount of ease that comes with using Shopify and it’s apps this doesn’t fit in. Great concept poor execution. Unless you’re a coder don’t get this.

Lindsayrappart

This app is not very user friendly and very difficult/confusing to figure out configuration if you are not a coder. It is very difficult/confusing to even maintain if you even ended up hiring someone else to configure the app to your store for you. (which is what I did.) My shopify expert/professional coder couldn't even figure the app out without needing to reach out to the app developers to help all of us. I wish this was more user friendly for people who are not coders. I really want the function of auctioning on my website, this would be so amazing! I wish this app was as seamless and as user friendly as the app Shogun or something. This app has been a nightmare and a complete waste of money and time. I hope that they make this app more user friendly. I would love to give this app another try when they clean it up more, and I would be happy to change my review then! Because there is nothing I'd love more than a user friendly app for auctioning! It would really bring my business to the next level. Until then.....

Brookes Customs

Extremely dissatisfied with this app. I have had multiple complaints from my customers about it and have contacted customer support (which takes about 24hrs+ for EACH response.....so something I need fixes asap, takes several days to a week) with little to no help in regards to the problem, because it seems to be a flaw with the app itself. The winning bid does not go to the highest proxy bid, which in my opinion is absurd. It should go to whomever is willing to pay the highest amount and drop down above the second highest bid, like on Ebay. That makes the most sense to me as well as my customers. I was told by customer service that the winner is not the highest automatic bid. I believe this is a flawed system. I was told by customer service that the "Winner is the one whose bid has been posted first among the others." This makes no sense to me. I asked if there was a way to change it so that the highest bidding amount whether automatic or manual, would be the winner and when I got their reply, it mentioned nothing about that. This was the response I got: "No not the first person to bid. But before auction ends, in case of proxy bid there will be same bid happening by a multiple bidders, in that case it will be on the basis of time." What does that even mean?? I even tried troubleshooting the auctions and trying different types of bids, etc. and it was as though the app wasn't acknowledging the proxy bids, it wasn't registering properly. I placed a manual bid, my fiance placed a proxy bid, then I placed a proxy bid higher than his. Then, in order for it to show any new bids, he had to place a manual bid. My proxy bid was way higher than his, but by the end of the auction, he had won. Tell me how that is possible?? I would NOT recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their sanity. I wanted to love this app so badly, I'm very let down.

The Positive Action Shop

Bought this 3 days ago. Doesn't work, the company state 24hr support but i've had nothing other than 1 automated email reply. Multiple expensive calls to their Indian and American support numbers just result in a phone ringing endlessly after a long automated process.

Very frustrated and angry. Wasted a huge amount of time on this

Alternative Press

Does not work, requires expert knowledge to get to work slightly but still does not work.

Jake Weidmann

Difficulties plugging into the online store. The count-down clock jumped around and shut down 5 minutes early at the end of the auction preventing smart, competitive bidders from getting their final bids in- this happened 2 times in a row.