Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

NatterDoodle

Hands down the worst customer service experience I've ever had with an app. The app itself is very clunky; some features work, others do not without explanation. I paid my web developer to setup this app to make sure there were no user errors on my end. She's a dynamo and I've never had one bit of trouble with her - many of her support emails were left unanswered, one they took 10 days to respond to - AFTER our auction was over. So much went wrong with this app that I had to send all of my customers who made purchases during the auction a free item to apologize for the messy process. This app made me lose credibility with some of my customers because it made us look incompetent. If you're thinking about doing an auction find another app or THINK AGAIN. This app is a mess and the developers don't care about you. Just a few of our specific issues: emails did not fire off to winners when they should, if they did fire off the links were broken and customers could not add to cart, when they could add to cart the prices were not the price they bid, some emails were sent to non-winners, non-winners were able to purchase items won by others...I could truly go on for ages. I have written several kindly worded emails encouraging the developers to refund us the $30 we spent on this app (mind you this is just as a courtesy as I paid my developer hundreds to create workarounds throughout the process and send individual emails so that we didn't have to rely on the faulty app. The developers have refused and saying that they will fix the problem now, but the auction has been over for weeks. Don't waste your energy on this app. Do literally anything else.

Curated Home Decor

Unfortunately, would not recommend we ran first auction and went with option that customer didn't need to subscribe. Auction ended none of the bidders checkout so we had email and they were not sent confirmation and link to checkout we have spent 2 days trying to figure this out. We also had to hire tech to add coding to set up it was not an easy set up. support had said we were all set and obviously we weren't.

September 7, 2021

Hi, Thanks you for the review.
We can sense that you are not happy with the overall app experience, but as we can check the support has been trying to get in touch refer : https://tinyurl.com/yza28adl
Seems there is some confusion, please do respond to the support emails and we will assist you with all your queries.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Natures Planters.—-Varigated String of Hearts

horrible support. HORRIBLE. they dont answer in a timely manner or should i say at all. its been a week. HORRIBLE. UPDATE: I never received one email from these guys despite having sent ten describing issues. Finally was able to make an on boarding booking with these guys. I had a twenty minute window which i spent alone and was never joined by these guys despite their promise to do so and their system set everything up. This program is not plug and play and these guys make zero effort to offer support to ameliorate this situation. I spent two hours trying to install myself and am stuck and was excited to do the onboarding. BUT AGAIN these clowns did not show up to the appointment their system set up. I am deleting this app and want to strongly advise you against using this product unless you are a wizard programmer because their programmers are unavailable at best.

May 27, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
But seems like there is some as the team is constantly sending emails and trying to get in touch but no response from your end. We are even waiting for you to respond at the one to one session. Please do respond so we can assist you with all your queries.

Temibim

You guys are total wack! After charging me, i got no support from you. Now the app is saying no more sessions...Worst Plugin everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

April 12, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience.
The team is trying to get in touch from past 3 days, please do respond so we can actually check the issue.
Also we cannot access your online store, so please contact the hosting provider for the same : https://prnt.sc/11agktd
Its really necessary that you get this checked, as then we can check the store.

CMW PEARL

I don't know for those who got decent support, but I really didn't got one, and still asking for someone that really can guide me, I instead had someone that just came at me, setup his coding, no explanation, every time I ask something he give me a link guidelines where I need to figure out myself, well I already did a lot of the setup myself via your guidelines but I needed your support. I wanted a voice call, he told me to write it down. Well after the code setup , he didn't have the courtesy to run over help me verify if everything was working, which texts was white on white background and layout a bit off, if there is a decent guy that really give the time for a meeting, I will surely appreciate and change that review but I dont want anyone that are just here to just run their job without caring the result, thanks guys. email me at sales@cmwpearls.com

Lady Shape Wear

These app is ridiculous!! I installed it and then you have to actually to some programming. I contacted the support for help which they never should up to!

January 19, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience but there is some miscommunication here as we do have sent email to you on the very same day you installed the app : https://tinyurl.com/y3cg5llm
Please get in touch with the support team so we can help you. And you dont have to do any coding while using the app.

Campania Lures

Very hard to setup, I'm not into coding templates and the preset auction looks very generic to the eyes. I had a problem with a test i did, ran the auction on one item, it was sent to the highest bidder, but the item still showed in stock.

December 10, 2020

Hi, It seems that you have issues setting up the app, we will surely assist you with the same.
But the best place for raising query is via the support options mentioned on the page :)
Please get in touch with the support team, as they are trying to reach out to you.
Happy Selling

kalaniandwolf

Not easy to use or plug the code. Set-up the schedule and no one called me. Can someone assist me in getting this set-up?

June 27, 2020

Hi, I think there is some confusion here, as we did setup a one to one session, and helped you setup the app.
Let me know if you need any other help.

Whitlyn Aquatics

After 2 months of working with the developer, it has been confirmed this app is more of a beta product vs. something that can work seamlessly. They have stopped responding and refuse to help correct the issues know for their paid app. Auctions work on a cron ending time and while they end at the time they set, winning notification emails are not sent to winners promptly. It is at least a 2 hour lag for winning emails to be sent. This is a failure as we have auctions ending 2 minutes apart. Bidders won't be as willing to spend if they are not notified if they have won and how much they have spent promptly. Also, the active auction tab on our website is cluttered with closed auctions that do not clear out automatically. If you are looking for an app to work like ebay this is not one for you. If you are looking for an app you can get support during normal business hours of 7am - 7pm US time this app is not for you. Want to chat with support? Great, your options are 10pm - 5am U.S. Want to get answers to issues? Sure no problem, email them and wait a few days for them to get back with you stating everything is working when it is not. Again, if you are ok with a beta app that works close to what is advertised but has limitation this might be for you. It has cost us more business than helps. There have been plenty of other issues, as only what is mentioned in this review are issues they stat "cannot be fixed."

March 26, 2020

Hi, Hope you are fine.
With the calls setup with the support, all your queries were sorted and are fixed long back.
We do provide online support for the issues in the app and same was provided to you as well, multiple times.
We would be glad to assist you further too, so please connect in case of any more queries.

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback and appreciate you taking time for the same.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

Previous 1