Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Temibim

You guys are total wack! After charging me, i got no support from you. Now the app is saying no more sessions...Worst Plugin everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

April 12, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience.
The team is trying to get in touch from past 3 days, please do respond so we can actually check the issue.
Also we cannot access your online store, so please contact the hosting provider for the same : https://prnt.sc/11agktd
Its really necessary that you get this checked, as then we can check the store.
Team Webkul

CMW PEARL

I don't know for those who got decent support, but I really didn't got one, and still asking for someone that really can guide me, I instead had someone that just came at me, setup his coding, no explanation, every time I ask something he give me a link guidelines where I need to figure out myself, well I already did a lot of the setup myself via your guidelines but I needed your support. I wanted a voice call, he told me to write it down. Well after the code setup , he didn't have the courtesy to run over help me verify if everything was working, which texts was white on white background and layout a bit off, if there is a decent guy that really give the time for a meeting, I will surely appreciate and change that review but I dont want anyone that are just here to just run their job without caring the result, thanks guys. email me at sales@cmwpearls.com

Lady Shape Wear

These app is ridiculous!! I installed it and then you have to actually to some programming. I contacted the support for help which they never should up to!

January 19, 2021

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience but there is some miscommunication here as we do have sent email to you on the very same day you installed the app : https://tinyurl.com/y3cg5llm
Please get in touch with the support team so we can help you. And you dont have to do any coding while using the app.
Team Webkul

Campania Lures

Very hard to setup, I'm not into coding templates and the preset auction looks very generic to the eyes. I had a problem with a test i did, ran the auction on one item, it was sent to the highest bidder, but the item still showed in stock.

December 10, 2020

Hi, It seems that you have issues setting up the app, we will surely assist you with the same.
But the best place for raising query is via the support options mentioned on the page :)
Please get in touch with the support team, as they are trying to reach out to you.
Happy Selling

kalaniandwolf

Not easy to use or plug the code. Set-up the schedule and no one called me. Can someone assist me in getting this set-up?

June 27, 2020

Hi, I think there is some confusion here, as we did setup a one to one session, and helped you setup the app.
Let me know if you need any other help.

Whitlyn Aquatics

After 2 months of working with the developer, it has been confirmed this app is more of a beta product vs. something that can work seamlessly. They have stopped responding and refuse to help correct the issues know for their paid app. Auctions work on a cron ending time and while they end at the time they set, winning notification emails are not sent to winners promptly. It is at least a 2 hour lag for winning emails to be sent. This is a failure as we have auctions ending 2 minutes apart. Bidders won't be as willing to spend if they are not notified if they have won and how much they have spent promptly. Also, the active auction tab on our website is cluttered with closed auctions that do not clear out automatically. If you are looking for an app to work like ebay this is not one for you. If you are looking for an app you can get support during normal business hours of 7am - 7pm US time this app is not for you. Want to chat with support? Great, your options are 10pm - 5am U.S. Want to get answers to issues? Sure no problem, email them and wait a few days for them to get back with you stating everything is working when it is not. Again, if you are ok with a beta app that works close to what is advertised but has limitation this might be for you. It has cost us more business than helps. There have been plenty of other issues, as only what is mentioned in this review are issues they stat "cannot be fixed."

March 26, 2020

Hi, Hope you are fine.
With the calls setup with the support, all your queries were sorted and are fixed long back.
We do provide online support for the issues in the app and same was provided to you as well, multiple times.
We would be glad to assist you further too, so please connect in case of any more queries.

pmbspot

Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.

Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.

September 5, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the feedback and appreciate you taking time for the same.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.

Mitsume Bookshop

Hi,

Regarding to our uninstalling the App, (we had installed the free trial version to see if it would work for us) since the App doesn’t work, doesn’t accept any bids.

As soon as we have been informed by our clients we have consulted to you by chat and email but couldn’t get any support in time.
The only solution was to uninstall the App.

Due to this, we have lost our clients’ confidence and our time and money trying to reach technical support to solve the problem, moreover, the opportunity to sell our product.

please improve your App. and your support system.

Gulush

DO NOT USE THIS FOR YOUR AUCTIONS.

The instructions make no sense and when you contact to ask for help, they take DAYS to get back to you. Then, when they do - they don't fix the issue and you have to contact AGAIN. Then, when you actually get the auction going - it glitches and doesn't accept bids and doesn't send out emails and basically just ruined weeks of work AS WELL AS THE MONEY I PAID TO EVEN HAVE THIS USELESS APP.

I am demanding a refund for the money I spent trying to work with this company, they better give it for the terrible product and customer service.

Robinson Street Books

If I couldn't get our logo uploaded 12+x submitting the correct size andno tech support offering meaningfull help paying $30 per month is idiotic

Previous 1