Product Auction

Product Auction

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your Store to an Online Auction Site

Gleznukalns

how can I cancel subscription? Is deleting will do it? I do not use this app, want to cancel it, I will delete it from my store, hope you will not charge me after it???

February 15, 2021

Hi, You can remove the app and the subscription by deleting the app from the apps menu on Shopify store. That will be all.
And the app charges are dependent on the time you have the app installed on the store.
Also for all such questions email us on support@webkul.com as this is not the correct place for asking queries.

Linika Products

This app could be brilliant to the right user. I gave the seven day trial a one hour whirl before uninstalling it. I felt it much more complex than advertised. The advertised finished product looks brilliant. But I don't think just anyone can achieve that without a large budget for expensive coding. The app is likely 5 stars in the hands of others. But for me, I have to give it two, simply because it's seemingly advertised the contrary. If you can code, take my two stars with a grain of salt or disregard this altogether. If you're long in the tooth with little coding knowledge like I am, tackle this app with a budget for some help.

December 22, 2020

Hi, Please be informed that we provide free help in the app installation process, so request you to add the app again and contact us via email and we will surely assist you.
You can also respond to the email sent from the support team, so we can connect.

Nanwashere

So far it won't work at all. All I seem to get from support is that it works on their end. I've tested it, had other people try it nobody can get the auction to take the bid. I have to wait a full 24 hours for support to respond and when they do nobody has really looked into the issue. Only giving 2 stars because I did get a response.