Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de diciembre de 2023

Very helpful staff with customisation request. Thank you!

UnderWunder
11 días usando la aplicación
SetuBridge respondió 4 de enero de 2024

Hello ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that our team could assist you with your customization request. If you ever have more customizations or any other questions in the future, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Best regards,
SetuBridge team

2 de marzo de 2023

Customer service was really great when helping me and when I couldn't figure out how to do it they offer for free to go in and set it up for me.

Yueh's Card Shop Live Breaks
18 días usando la aplicación
SetuBridge respondió 25 de abril de 2023

We truly appreciate your kind words and feedback. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and for choosing our business.

31 de marzo de 2023

wonderful app, does the job perfectly! and the price of it is very fair, it's honestly the best hove app on the market now

Wakaii
Líbano
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
SetuBridge respondió 25 de abril de 2023

We are so grateful for your support and encouragement! Thank you for your positive review and for being a valued customer.

24 de abril de 2023

Looks great! Worked closely with the support using whatsapp. There were some issues at first but the end result was worth it. Thanks for the help!

perfectshades-se
Suecia
2 meses usando la aplicación
SetuBridge respondió 25 de abril de 2023

We appreciate your kind words and are glad to know that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts!

Fecha de modificación: 18 de diciembre de 2020

Nice app, easy to use. Very good visual impact for customers. We also received great support from SetuBridge team.

All Tigers | Site Officiel
Francia
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de octubre de 2020

I really am happy with this app! It is very easy to use and works perfectly. Not over complicated and very simple to use Great support from the developers too, I am very happy!

The Mon Collective
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
SetuBridge respondió 10 de octubre de 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. :)

22 de marzo de 2021

Realizzata davvero molto bene, funziona egregiamente e da un aspetto dinamico al sito. Rende l'esperienza utente molto piacevole.

Morelli
Italia
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
1 de junio de 2021

The app is exactly what I needed. A few days after installation there was a little problem, but the developers quickly fixed it. 5 stars!

Sprinklify
20 de septiembre de 2021

This app is so affordable and well worth the download. Now my customers can see second product images on hover, and my online store looks more colourful and vibrant. No coding is needed as the app does everything for you. The SetuBridge team is also helpful and friendly. I appreciate that they reached out to me via WhatsApp after my download and offered to answer any questions.

Najoom Boutique
10 de marzo de 2022

This app is a great enhancement to any store with great customer service:) I highly recommend it for your store

TimeReproofPortraits-Hebrew Stop
SetuBridge respondió 5 de abril de 2022

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the words about us. We’re here for you anytime.