Badgy

Badgy

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
2.8
July 22, 2019

Oh my goodness, you couldn't ask for better customer service! We run this app on our retail store and love it, so I decided to plug it into our Wholesale store, as well. I had some issues getting it the way I wanted, but customer service jumped in and took over all the setup, doing quite a bit of custom work in the process. They're quick, friendly, and super helpful. The app itself saves us so much time (we no longer have to manually add badges to our photos with photoshop!!). Definitely recommend this app.

Grace and Lace Wholesale
Time spent using app: 26 days
May 13, 2019

Easy, straight forward app. Support is quick and efficient! This app didn't originally work quite right on our storefront, but after contacting support, they updated our theme templates and made it look perfect!

Grace and Lace Inc
Time spent using app: 11 days
Edited February 28, 2019

App does exactly what it says, the team at Solvercircle were only too happy to help with installation. Badges are easy to install and the app provides many flexible ways to use them.

Indoor Outdoor Spas
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
February 26, 2019

Best pricing, best support of ALL BADGE APPS. Fantastic customization options and incredibly responsive development team!

Monic Fly Lines
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited November 20, 2018

I appreciate the support of Product Label (very helpful). Definitely the best Badge app with best free support with all the best features!!

Brother & Sisters
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 14, 2018

This app is great as it is totally customisable. We had a few issues to work through but the dev team was very helpful and quick to respond. We had everything up and running within a day.

Cabinet Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
May 3, 2018

The traditional default 'Sold Out' badges doesn't really work for our wholesale channel. I was looking for something that offered full customization, plus easy to use for a SKU assortment over 500+. This app is definitely well worth the cost with great support. I don't often give reviews but this app deserves the recognition. Great work!

Vandorproducts
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 4, 2018

A really great app to is fairly easy to use. It really helped us highlight sales, discounts and new products on our website.

Nutri Bay Com
Luxembourg
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 19, 2018

Great app. User friendly and does exactly as promised. Also a great support team - took the time to resolve an issue we had in our theme that was causing a conflict with the app. Highly recommend this app.

Butter Cloth
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 6, 2017

Excellent app, Good support and quick response

Globalviews