Product Label & Product Badge

Product Label & Product Badge

by SolverCircle

Create labels/badges for product images to show offers

Grace and Lace Wholesale

Oh my goodness, you couldn't ask for better customer service! We run this app on our retail store and love it, so I decided to plug it into our Wholesale store, as well. I had some issues getting it the way I wanted, but customer service jumped in and took over all the setup, doing quite a bit of custom work in the process. They're quick, friendly, and super helpful. The app itself saves us so much time (we no longer have to manually add badges to our photos with photoshop!!). Definitely recommend this app.

Grace and Lace Inc

Easy, straight forward app. Support is quick and efficient! This app didn't originally work quite right on our storefront, but after contacting support, they updated our theme templates and made it look perfect!

Indoor Outdoor Spas

App does exactly what it says, the team at Solvercircle were only too happy to help with installation. Badges are easy to install and the app provides many flexible ways to use them.

Monic Fly Lines

Best pricing, best support of ALL BADGE APPS. Fantastic customization options and incredibly responsive development team!

Brother & Sisters

I appreciate the support of Product Label (very helpful). Definitely the best Badge app with best free support with all the best features!!

Cabinet Jewellery

This app is great as it is totally customisable. We had a few issues to work through but the dev team was very helpful and quick to respond. We had everything up and running within a day.

Vandorproducts

The traditional default 'Sold Out' badges doesn't really work for our wholesale channel. I was looking for something that offered full customization, plus easy to use for a SKU assortment over 500+. This app is definitely well worth the cost with great support. I don't often give reviews but this app deserves the recognition. Great work!

Nutri Bay Com

A really great app to is fairly easy to use. It really helped us highlight sales, discounts and new products on our website.

Butter Cloth

Great app. User friendly and does exactly as promised. Also a great support team - took the time to resolve an issue we had in our theme that was causing a conflict with the app. Highly recommend this app.

Globalviews

Excellent app, Good support and quick response

Previous 1