Anmeldelser (235)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
23. maj 2024

The app works well and is intuitive to use. I needed some help to get it installed at first, since it wasn't compatible with our theme out-of-the-box. This was quickly resolved!

ECOstyle
Holland (Nederlandene)
23. april 2024

I have been using the Fordeer app for some time now, and I find this application quite satisfactory for a newly opened drop-shipping store. Everything is going smoothly as expected. I am getting more and more orders each day. So, I will soon upgrade to its Advanced package, which has the features I need, it is much cheaper compared to other apps.

My Store
12. april 2024

The app is user-friendly and offers many features even on the free plan. I've contacted support a few times, and Phoebe on live chat has consistently provided excellent assistance, quickly resolving my issues.

Ellbos
Oman
5 måneder bruger appen
22. maj 2024

I love how easy the app is to use, and there are so many cool features available even if you're using the free version. Whenever I've had a problem and reached out for help, Phoebe on live chat has been amazing at quickly fixing things and answering all my questions.

Melrose Effects
11 dage bruger appen
3. juni 2024

Verry nice app and quick response from team! Within few minutes a 'problem' was solved

wehebbenallesinhuis.nl
Holland (Nederlandene)
30. maj 2024

Just installed and used, quite user-friendly, I hope it is a helpful plug-in

RudysGalaxy
29 dage bruger appen
7. maj 2024

A great product with amazing customer service. The team spent a lot of time with us making sure we got exactly what we wanted when we ask for help

VibrantVibesVault
16 dage bruger appen
28. juni 2024

Great app and features I highly recommend . Great customer service and app works great . Does exactly what is needed!

Rodolfo Medina
10 dage bruger appen
8. maj 2024

Very good app! Also very good support by the team for integration, easy, and fast! Thanks a lot!

Bundles of Comfort
Pakistan
2 måneder bruger appen
15. maj 2024

I highly recommend this app for shopify users. This app have amazing features. It will help your business to boost your sales.

EMPORIUM TRADES