Avaliações (231)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
23 de abril de 2024

I have been using the Fordeer app for some time now, and I find this application quite satisfactory for a newly opened drop-shipping store. Everything is going smoothly as expected. I am getting more and more orders each day. So, I will soon upgrade to its Advanced package, which has the features I need, it is much cheaper compared to other apps.

My Store
23 de maio de 2024

The app works well and is intuitive to use. I needed some help to get it installed at first, since it wasn't compatible with our theme out-of-the-box. This was quickly resolved!

ECOstyle
Países Baixos
12 de abril de 2024

The app is user-friendly and offers many features even on the free plan. I've contacted support a few times, and Phoebe on live chat has consistently provided excellent assistance, quickly resolving my issues.

Ellbos
Omã
5 meses usando o app
22 de maio de 2024

I love how easy the app is to use, and there are so many cool features available even if you're using the free version. Whenever I've had a problem and reached out for help, Phoebe on live chat has been amazing at quickly fixing things and answering all my questions.

Melrose Effects
11 dias usando o app
3 de junho de 2024

Verry nice app and quick response from team! Within few minutes a 'problem' was solved

wehebbenallesinhuis.nl
Países Baixos
30 de maio de 2024

Just installed and used, quite user-friendly, I hope it is a helpful plug-in

RudysGalaxy
29 dias usando o app
7 de maio de 2024

A great product with amazing customer service. The team spent a lot of time with us making sure we got exactly what we wanted when we ask for help

VibrantVibesVault
Canadá
16 dias usando o app
2 de abril de 2024

Just started using this app. Had a small issue with the labels but was fixed right away with the help of Phoebe. I'm still exploring the app, we'll see how it does in the future. ;)

Bodhaya
8 de maio de 2024

Very good app! Also very good support by the team for integration, easy, and fast! Thanks a lot!

Bundles of Comfort
Paquistão
2 meses usando o app
15 de maio de 2024

I highly recommend this app for shopify users. This app have amazing features. It will help your business to boost your sales.

EMPORIUM TRADES