Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
12 april 2024

The app is user-friendly and offers many features even on the free plan. I've contacted support a few times, and Phoebe on live chat has consistently provided excellent assistance, quickly resolving my issues.

Ellbos
Oman
5 månader användning av appen
23 maj 2024

The app works well and is intuitive to use. I needed some help to get it installed at first, since it wasn't compatible with our theme out-of-the-box. This was quickly resolved!

ECOstyle
Nederländerna
3 månader användning av appen
2 april 2024

Just started using this app. Had a small issue with the labels but was fixed right away with the help of Phoebe. I'm still exploring the app, we'll see how it does in the future. ;)

Bodhaya
3 månader användning av appen
7 maj 2024

A great product with amazing customer service. The team spent a lot of time with us making sure we got exactly what we wanted when we ask for help

VibrantVibesVault
Kanada
16 dagar användning av appen
22 maj 2024

I love how easy the app is to use, and there are so many cool features available even if you're using the free version. Whenever I've had a problem and reached out for help, Phoebe on live chat has been amazing at quickly fixing things and answering all my questions.

Melrose Effects
7 dagar användning av appen
12 mars 2024

Overall is pretty good. Does what we expected. Theres only label feature now but I looking for the update soon with badge and banner features

Shope In Online
Pakistan
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
16 april 2024

This app is very simple to use and also a powerful tool for my website.
Phoebe was very helpful and prompt to fix my problem.
Thank you so much.

2MP Store
28 dagar användning av appen
21 mars 2024

Absolutely love the Product Label app on Shopify! It's like a burst of sunshine every time I browse through my items. The positive messages add such a delightful touch, making shopping a truly uplifting experience. Highly recommend for anyone looking to infuse their store with positivity!"

AL MADINA PACKAGES
Pakistan
16 dagar användning av appen
2 april 2024

Easy to setup and use. had issues after an update but quickly resolved by friendly team.

The REAL Drinks Co.
Storbritannien
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
13 mars 2024

Support always here to help and pretty flexible app! Many templates available

Wow Zone