ProductPop ‑ Badges & Labels

ProductPop ‑ Badges & Labels

by shopyapps

Apply SALE badges to grab your customers' attention & sell

Hairwigs4u

A great app! The badges are perfect. I am 100% satisfied and recommend this app to all store owners. I was looking out for an app like this and am very happy to found you as the labels was just what I was looking for and it works!

isay.dk

Great support! They manually adjusted the app so it worked correctly with my theme. Super easy to install as well.

The Wine Centre

Very easy to set up! needed a simple way to make our sale pop, pretty pleased with the results. Whole process took about 5 minutes.

Minkk Lashes - Mink Lashes, Wispy Lashes, False Lashes

No complaints at all. This app was so easy to use and very reasonably priced. I love how you can do your own custom badge and no codes!!

The Innocent Baker

Super easy, super dope. It worked straight out of the box. I liked how I could position the button where I wanted it on the product photo. Thank you!!!

La'Tendenza

It's a very user-friendly app, exactly what I'm looking for to highlight my Sale items and best part of it all, it's FREE.

Simona Maghen

User-friendly interface lets you customize your badge which is great! Also, the customer service is wonderful, they get back to you and help you out with any issues in a very timely manner. Would recommend this app!

BestDeals

Very Good App, a lot of options. Can design every graphic or Labels we want. Very easy to use, the workflow is great!

LeeFed

App will be good once further work is done. Excellent customer support and quick response. I will revisit the app again in a few months. The app is worth to give a second chance.

June 8, 2019

Hi there, Can you please send me an email at: contact@shopyapps.com ?
I'd be happy to resolve any issue you might have!