Product Labels & Badges

Apply SALE badges to grab your customers' attention & sell

From $5/month. 7-day free trial.

Hairwigs4u

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

A great app! The badges are perfect. I am 100% satisfied and recommend this app to all store owners. I was looking out for an app like this and am very happy to found you as the labels was just what I was looking for and it works!

isay.dk

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great support! They manually adjusted the app so it worked correctly with my theme. Super easy to install as well.

Minkk Lashes - Mink Lashes, Wispy Lashes, False Lashes

Time spent using app Over 2 years

No complaints at all. This app was so easy to use and very reasonably priced. I love how you can do your own custom badge and no codes!!

The Innocent Baker

Super easy, super dope. It worked straight out of the box. I liked how I could position the button where I wanted it on the product photo. Thank you!!!

La'Tendenza

It's a very user-friendly app, exactly what I'm looking for to highlight my Sale items and best part of it all, it's FREE.

Simona Maghen

User-friendly interface lets you customize your badge which is great! Also, the customer service is wonderful, they get back to you and help you out with any issues in a very timely manner. Would recommend this app!

BestDeals

Location Portugal

Very Good App, a lot of options. Can design every graphic or Labels we want. Very easy to use, the workflow is great!