Stackbear ‑ SEO Keywords

Stackbear ‑ SEO Keywords

by Stackbear

Discover topics. Optimize Content. Track changes.

Baudekin Studio

I must say that this app really works. You have to do a bit of work if you are new to SEO but this app teaches you a lot. For the first time in three months, I saw my products show up in google. I am very happy. I am not on page one yet and I still have a lot of work to do, but I am very impressed. Thank you. I hope you will keep this app free for entrepreneurs.

the jewellery house

This app is great it helped a lot to fix my SEO results and also I checked my SEO rank and it gets much better.

I can't imagine not using this app for any reason. It is very important as oberlo.

Really appreciate what you did and I hope that you will keep it free whatever happens.

Thank you again.

Arlinens

This app is great and it gives me everything I needed for on-page optimization. However, there is more room for improvement while keeping an eye on competitors and then it will be KABOOOOOM!

At Terminal

Just installed it on my website easy to set up. It is really helping in creating new context SEO.Great Job!

August 16, 2020

Thanks for your review!

Ivan Jones Artist

This has been very helpful in improving my SEO rankings on Google lighthouse. It is definitely an app worth adding to your Shopify store.

August 16, 2020

Thanks for the review!

Moody Angels

THE PERFECT APP FOR UPDATING SEO!!! It makes it so simple and easy, there are ranking keywords, you can see search clicks for each product. It's amazing! Updating SEO hasn't been this easy in a long time. Also staff is great and has great response time.. Truly recommend this app for anyone who needs to update their seo to get that sweet 100%!

Hibuy-freeship

i use this app and it help me to add the meta description to increase the store ranking thank you ,,,

gift-feed

I have been using this app for over a month now. Very helpful app to optimize your SEO descriptions. My favorite feature that it instantly updates and recommends the best option for ranking with SEO keywords. I encountered some saving issues but the developers responded super fast and fixed it the next day. Highly recommend it.

Garden Bird Feeders

I have just downloaded the app onto 2 of our sites, so we'll see how/if it helps to improve our ranking. However, what I can say is that it does help to keep all your SEO work in one place, and easily find alternative keywords that you can immediately work into your SEO editor page. I did make a suggestion for a timeline facility just so I can see when I've made alterations to my SEO.

Jame did mention some (hopefully) upcoming feature that would be great additions to the overall functionality.

So far, so good...I like it and would recommend.