Product Boost ‑ SEO Keywords

Product Boost ‑ SEO Keywords

by AgoraTrack

Rank Higher with SEO Keyword Suggestions

Ivan Jones Artist

This has been very helpful in improving my SEO rankings on Google lighthouse. It is definitely an app worth adding to your Shopify store.

Moody Angels

THE PERFECT APP FOR UPDATING SEO!!! It makes it so simple and easy, there are ranking keywords, you can see search clicks for each product. It's amazing! Updating SEO hasn't been this easy in a long time. Also staff is great and has great response time.. Truly recommend this app for anyone who needs to update their seo to get that sweet 100%!

Hibuy-freeship

i use this app and it help me to add the meta description to increase the store ranking thank you ,,,

gift-feed

I have been using this app for over a month now. Very helpful app to optimize your SEO descriptions. My favorite feature that it instantly updates and recommends the best option for ranking with SEO keywords. I encountered some saving issues but the developers responded super fast and fixed it the next day. Highly recommend it.

Garden Bird Feeders

I have just downloaded the app onto 2 of our sites, so we'll see how/if it helps to improve our ranking. However, what I can say is that it does help to keep all your SEO work in one place, and easily find alternative keywords that you can immediately work into your SEO editor page. I did make a suggestion for a timeline facility just so I can see when I've made alterations to my SEO.

Jame did mention some (hopefully) upcoming feature that would be great additions to the overall functionality.

So far, so good...I like it and would recommend.