Agile Product Builder

Agile Product Builder

by Agile

Create custom products & product configurators for your store

MyRAKIT.com

The installation was easy, the FAQs answered all of my questions, but this app does NOT work with coupon codes, I really wish it did , and that was the deal breaker. Fix that and I'm sure this would be a 5 start app.

March 2, 2020

Thank you so much for trying our app. We've reached out to you directly to explain why our app is not currently compatible with Shopify's Discount Codes. If you're willing to use our built-in discounting functionality, we'd love to welcome you back!

Wags To Royalty

Giving a three star because the app’s potential and was exactly what I was looking for in regards to custom product builders however after two weeks of no response to bugs that exist in the application I unfortunately had to delete it. Such a bummer because I had very high hopes for this app.

February 13, 2020

Thank you for your honest feedback. We’re sorry you have been experiencing difficulties with the app. We hope to welcome you back in the future.

splitkb.com

The developers are very responsive. Support reactions are swift, and they help you think through possible solutions for what you'd like to accomplish and how best to do it. I hope they'll be succesful, I'd love to see this app grow!

October 29, 2019

Thank you very much, I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our development and support teams. We hope you continue to use Product Builder as we grow, it will be great to have your feedback.

cartoonbutikken

This is without as doubt the most user friendly product builder i have used (And i have used quite a few). On the customer side the products look good and are well presented. Customer support is excellent. Very happy overall.

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're thrilled to hear that you enjoy using Product Builder!

- Bräu Supply

I got this app because I had installed another product customizer which I had given up on. I wanted to present my customers with incremental pricing, and conditional logic, with product images. This did everything I wanted it to, and it was simple to implement! I swear I put 20 hours into the competitors builder before throwing in the towel. I had this one up and running in a couple of hours. Conditional logic is flexible and simple to use. Thanks so much for producing this!

October 24, 2019

We are so happy with your wonderful review, thank you! Product Builder is intended to be a product customization app that is powerful and versatile, yet quick and simple to use, so it's wonderful to see your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy it.

DAW Premixed Templates & Presets

After a relatively lengthy installation, I received this message:

"Oh no, something went wrong!
Rest assured, our developers are on it. Our automated error system has notified our development team, and we are currently investigating the problem. We'll be back online as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience."

This is not good...

September 25, 2019

We are truly sorry that you encountered an error message straight after installing Product Builder. The app was a Shopify Staff Pick at the time and the unexpected increase in users led to the app admin going down for a small amount of time.

The front end was completely unaffected by this glitch and the admin area was restored shortly after. We have since put some measures in place to prevent this from happening again. We would love to help you set up the app, if you decided to give Product Builder another try.