Agile Product Builder

Agile Product Builder

by Agile

Create custom products & product configurators for your store

splitkb.com

The developers are very responsive. Support reactions are swift, and they help you think through possible solutions for what you'd like to accomplish and how best to do it. I hope they'll be succesful, I'd love to see this app grow!

October 29, 2019

Thank you very much, I'll make sure to pass on your compliments to our development and support teams. We hope you continue to use Product Builder as we grow, it will be great to have your feedback.

cartoonbutikken

This is without as doubt the most user friendly product builder i have used (And i have used quite a few). On the customer side the products look good and are well presented. Customer support is excellent. Very happy overall.

October 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we're thrilled to hear that you enjoy using Product Builder!

- Bräu Supply

I got this app because I had installed another product customizer which I had given up on. I wanted to present my customers with incremental pricing, and conditional logic, with product images. This did everything I wanted it to, and it was simple to implement! I swear I put 20 hours into the competitors builder before throwing in the towel. I had this one up and running in a couple of hours. Conditional logic is flexible and simple to use. Thanks so much for producing this!

October 24, 2019

We are so happy with your wonderful review, thank you! Product Builder is intended to be a product customization app that is powerful and versatile, yet quick and simple to use, so it's wonderful to see your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy it.