Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Pavedtopines

Im using this app to help my customers enter the life cycle for expensive custom products. Parminder was phenomenally helpful!

Smokea

Right idea but far from perfect. There really needs to be a decent app on the marketplace that does what this says it does but unfortunately there just isn't. Bold once again has tried to push a product that does the bare minimum. The list of things wrong with this app is too long to post. I've tried several Bold apps and always seem to end up cancelling them due to limitation that they are unwilling to fix. Another sad day for Bold users.

Hellowigs

The product builder app has been a lifesaver. Working with Shubhneet as been equally rewarding. We have asked so many questions and requests and she has not hesitated to help us out at any point. I am confident that if you need anything from them, they are more than happy to help you get it done. A+ in my book.

Bischibikes

The app does not provide a amplified foto from the products, Just the thumbnails. It looks terrible! I also have problems because all my products suddenly disappear from the preview, and the support they provide is just by email (the live chat does not work), it takes a long time for them to answer, and the team are clearly not qualified. They never seem to understand what you say, I always need to make a print screen to show them the issue, and it makes the process even more slow. They never gave me a solution of anything I asked until now. Really disapointed...

Pooters Diapers

Very misleading. They say it's super easy to do but as soon as you install it they pop up a full list of detailed techy instructions and then offer to do it for you for an additional $40. Kind of defeats the purpose of having a free 30 day trial. This is a scam!

Wicks And Stones

I LOVE this app! It's opened up many more avenues in my e-commerce store. The support has been amazing and I would highly recommend this to 3 of my friends who are also business owners. It's one of the best app's I have come across. Thank-you. = Wicks and Stones Candles

Intellimeter

Our experience with bold product builder has not been thoroughly positive. There are many issues when it comes to their conditional logic. It is very difficult to make changes once the conditional logic is made, it's quite finicky. Customer support is great, but it is a lengthy process to get help. The customer agents we worked with were at times vague, or did not fully understood the issue. We probably spent more time explaining issues than solving them. Bold also never got back to us on our custom build request.

Train Records

Great App and support. We had an issue with the App working with one of the themes we purchased outside of Shopify and they fixed it all!

Happy Box Store

This app is EVERYTHING. It has totally changed the way we do business! I started a gifting company with my sister, ( happyboxstore.com ) and this has made it incredibly easy for potential customers to build their own gift!

It may not seem super user friendly at first (I'm not great at this stuff, so I had a VERY tough time in the beginning) BUT whenever I needed anything customer support CRUSHED it. I mean, really went above and beyond to help me out. The whole team at Bold is incredible, and I got to know a few by name--SHOUT OUT TO MY GURL MC (who's name I will pass on to my firstborn, for saving my site so many times.) But seriously she's a beautiful angel and has saved my company from total meltdowns–more than a few times. She and her team all beyond nice and so so friendly! It's usually a pain to chat with CS but honestly, I always look forward to it! <3 fan <3

Slimtech