Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Oh My Shorts

Excellent Support and incredible apps.
Have some Bold apps and really happy with all of them

Cashletes

Great app, I've been looking for something like this.

Madovar Packaging

awesome app.......It is working exactly what I wanted...simply the best app for my business I would say!

SWAGBOT

I see HUGE potential in this app. I'm excited to get started with it! It's exactly what my custom shop has been missing.

Stone Creek Furniture

This app has been a life saver for our store! We offer customized clocks and have so many options and this app was able to make the customer experience fun! To be able to "build" your clock and watch as the images swap out has been fantastic!

DittoBee Photo Scanning

Great app! Easily increases sales without the customer feeling sold.

tracksupermarket

Fantastic, it has solved so many of my problems with setting options/variants, and making the customising experience more involved, and fun, for the customer. We offer custom made/custom sized products with far too many options for Shopify to handle alone. I definitely recommend this app. Pays for itself in no time.

McKillopSales

I think this is the best app I've come across on any platform, great to customise and i really love it. thanks guys!

trendytreat

My site carries a custom clothing, this app was perfect for product customization. I was able to get it figured out and be up and running in no time. My customers are going to love it.

Jazzed Creations

Great app for creating custom products! Simple to use and learn. Was able to create exactly what I wanted for my customers.

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13