Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

RAUES

I think Bold apps team is really small and they cater to a lot of apps. I tried using this app and every time I had a question I needed to wait for at least 3 days. There is no support after US business hours which would have been OK for me if I stayed in US. I am currently traveling and the service is pretty pathetic as there is no easy way to contact them except to work during US hours as the email responses are delayed by 2-3 days. They also ask people to write positive reviews so that they can extend the free services for apps. I would always go for a free bee as I am a small business owner and I need all the savings I can get. The positive reviews are generated by many people who wanted savings and I am not sure how relevant they are as far as the functionality and service of the app is concerned.

Starrily

Pricey but seems good so far.

Cha-O-Ha Design Co.

Good idea for an app, makes it much easier than developing your own customization platform. Great way to go!

FIRETI - TITANIUM MINIMALIST WALLETS

This product is exactly what we needed! It is excellent. It's like the app was built for our products. The support staff are also top notch. They always responded to my messages within hours. Great job Bold Apps.

Accent Wall Customs

FINALLY!!! An app that has solved our product customization! Wish I found this sooner, it saved a TON of time and $$$!

Theme Development

This is a phenomenal app that builds in critical functionality for any store with customizations or add-ons that customers should progress through in steps. We use it to select engraving plates and then enter the engraving message to be applied to the product. Simple to use, great support.

Gassign.com

If it faster and easy to build a product,the possibility for sales increase!
I use Product Builder to do just that. Easy to use and a step by step approach
.I just love it.
Jerry

TernPro

Awesome app. Perfect for my customers to build their own video packages. Amazing support and the install was fast!

Western Heritage Furniture

This is the APP I've been looking for for 2 months! I just scrapped our WooCommerce store for a much more stable Shopify based store for our furniture site. WHF furniture is configurable so that you can literally design your own furniture by choosing a top, design, accents, stain color and legs/base style, etc. Well some products end up having more than 8700 possible configurations, which a pretty heavy load on the database. Bold's Product Builder App solved all my issues in 20 minutes. Thank you!!!

STARTBOX

excellent app that really gives you power in your ecommerce shops. I think customers want to be empowered in their choices and this app really does that. Great app.