Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Tecerian Jewelry

We are in the Online Retail Jewelry business and we offer our customer customized rings and this app was exact fit for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! All of their app helped our business grow thank you so much guys really I meant it.

Dukes Boots

This app is amazing, it has let me create my own custom boot builder which I was quoted thousands to make from a developer! It is really easy to use, but the best thing about Product Builder is the support - very helpful staff helped me out with some bits and bobs (Im useless with this sort of thing!) Thank you so much for your help

Colovrs

This app is so amazing, it makes something like a customizer affordable, of a very good quality available to the merchants like us. I am so happy that i can finally sell my customized tees!

Thank you very much for the app, mi headaches have disappeared searching for a customizer at good price!

Cisco UCS

Great product, it has all of the features I was looking for. Is easy to use and it doesnt have any coding required.

Raw Generation Juices

I installed this a few weeks ago and it was pretty easy to do. I had some issues with the information that was displayed on our shipping documents, but I contacted their customer support and they fixed the issue. Working great now, from the website all the way through to our shipping software. I highly recommend if you have a build your own product.

SKINNYFATTIES

I gave a speech the other night saying that my business is the first company in men's fashion history to streamline a custom tie builder online. I could not have been able to say that without Bold Apps new Product Builder tool. People started clapping.

HOW MY BUSINESS USES THE APP
SKINNYFATTIES uses this tool to allow customers to design their own tie. From the width, to the main fabric, to the lining fabric, customers have the ability to custom create neckties that best suits them.

EASE OF MERCHANT SET-UP
I thought this would be a daunting process. I was wrong. This app was well-thought-out and allows merchants to quickly assign variants and images in minutes. It easily links with products and works seamlessly with your cart.

CUSTOMER USER INTERFACE
Within a few days, I had orders. That directly attributes to how easy this tool is to use – my customers love it!

APP CUSTOMER SERVICE
I had a few theme issues and Bold Apps was quick to respond, offering help and guidance along the way.

OVERALL
This app is great and well worth the few extra bucks.

Lab 1119

I love this app. Had a couple issues with the installation but the Bold team took care of it so I'm a happy camper. Great service and excellent apps!

13rushes- Singapore's Makeup Brushes

Customizations are super important to my business as a makeup brush retailer. With this product builder, customizations' a breeze! (: My customers can now create their fav set of makeup brushes! :D It's awesome!

NiglioDesign.com

This is a really great app that truly does allow your store to be showcased in a different light. Go ahead and try them out! Although there is a little bit of a learning curve, you will be pleasantly surprised at how your store turns out after you use it!

AutoTexWipers

We can't say enough about the team at bold! Not only are their apps well developed and easy to implement into our store, their support staff is the best!. Product builder s going to be a game changer for us. We will be able to offer something in our industry that doesn't exist today.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13