Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

eff.Y.bee

This app is amazing. It brought our store to another level! In addition, their staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend to everyone.

Carved Gilt

Great easy application for customizing your products and allowing customers to visualize it. Amazing support team!

RiWedd

Excellent app that gives you options that no other app on Shopify does.

Positive:
- Well worth the price.
- Great customer service with fast replys.
- Tons of options and customization capabilities.
- Good tutorials.
- Works flawlessly (so far).

Negative:
- Product Builder is separate to Shopify's collections which means you can't choose a product from your Collection-page and then customizing it.
- Takes a few hours to get the hang of it (no biggy).
- Difficult to fully match you themes layout with the app.

I give it 5 starts due to its relatively easy use compared to the amount of customization, the customer service included and the seemingly flawlessly operation. I was not able to use the app myself but not because of the app itself. I just had different needs.

Marking Memories

It takes time to understand and is doable. I am not an online whiz and I did not get frustrated using this application to generate the level of customization that I need. The excellent customer service definitely helped me out.

Karma Returns

Amazing app. Custom designs are our bread-and-butter -- this app is simple to use, and creates the functionality we need. Beautifully.

It just plain WORKS.

nicholasing

Loving this App! Easy to use app, friendly and fast response customer service.

CO2Art

I'm very disappointed. It is so hard to use this application. Especially if you making very complicated builder. Options are not always saved, so if you done several new options, saved you work, you may find out that you lost everything you done! Descriptions are converted into html, you need to reedit each one every time. No option to let customer pick quantity in builder. To be honest, for this much money I would expect something better quality.

vitarmory

Awesome application and easy to use! In the process of setting up my products now, this app really helps distinguish myself from everybody else.

Gerardì

Another great app from BOLD: after Product Options, Product Discount, Quantity breaks and Product Upsell, now it's time to play with Product Builder on one of our stores, and we have been impressed by this app. Easy to use, flexible and reliable, it really improves the user experience on our site.

Kreation Candles

I decided to build my website through Shopify based on this app alone. It is the only app like it around. It is fast and easy and anyone can you use.....trust me, i had no experience at all!!!