Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

Lilitab

Bold Apps is a great company doing great things with great customer service. We poked them with a stick and waved money in their face until they built Product Builder for us. We build design, engineer, manufacture and market tablet kiosks and while shopify has been a great platform for us we have had issues managing our ever growing catalog of products. With the launch of our generation 2.0 product that had soooo many more options than before it just was not feasible to use the old catalog method for selling our products. Enter Product Builder. James and his team were excellent to work with, they listened hard and tweaked and re-tweaked as work progressed. Product Builder has really helped ease our customer's order process and easy ordering = more sales. We couldn't be happier and hope the rest of the Shopify community leverages the work to promote their custom & customized products!

Lulu Choi Swimwear

Product Builder has been a lifesaver! My client wanted an online shop using Shopify, but then they threw us a curve ball. She wanted totally customizable swimwear with so many price point impacts that we really had no solution other than tons of $ and development time. Bold Apps was great, they suggested their new product and implemented it for us while we could focus on completing everything else. Would highly recommend!

dressfactory4

Really great app, very easy to use and you can customize the way everything looks. A must if you sell customized products.

Lab 1119

So, I can't lie about how excited I am about this app! Being in the custom product realm hasn't been visually pleasing until now. If you offer anything personalized or customized, get this app.

Spend the money! You can now look like a million bucks for only a small handful of bucks per month. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE............LOVE.

Gangemi's Fine Wines & Food

Great app, about time someone nailed a decent product builder app. I use this app for my online gift baskets.

Reel Draggin' Tackle

I have been using this app for about a month. It was super easy to setup an very well integrated with my shopify storefront. It increased by bottom line on day one by significantly reducing the number of SKUs within our eCom. That kept us in the lower charge per month bracket while allowing us to significantly increasing the number of products we have on line! Great Job, love the APP.

getunrobed

This is the only way that I can really keep track of inventory because most of my products are custom. I can't keep track of this just in shopify. I'm glad I found it!

superwinchexperts

First of its kind for Shopify, this Bold app is just the thing to get customers buying more accessories. There's a reason auto companies have been allowing custom builds for years!

X-Watch

Great app, easy set up, great customer service! These guys really know what they are doing! Nice work team Bold!

Laurena Accessories

Amazing product! This was the perfect product for my customers. I first attempted to have someone custom build and the level of what I needed was not quite there and the project was becoming quite costly. This app could not have come at a better time and was perfect for me. It's the only app product of its kind (that I am aware of) that allows for customers to build their products and interactively see what their design looks like. This app works well and exceeded my expectations (functionally and aesthetically). Highly recommend.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12