Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

SWAGBOT

I see HUGE potential in this app. I'm excited to get started with it! It's exactly what my custom shop has been missing.

Stone Creek Furniture

This app has been a life saver for our store! We offer customized clocks and have so many options and this app was able to make the customer experience fun! To be able to "build" your clock and watch as the images swap out has been fantastic!

DittoBee Photo Scanning

Great app! Easily increases sales without the customer feeling sold.

tracksupermarket

Fantastic, it has solved so many of my problems with setting options/variants, and making the customising experience more involved, and fun, for the customer. We offer custom made/custom sized products with far too many options for Shopify to handle alone. I definitely recommend this app. Pays for itself in no time.

McKillopSales

I think this is the best app I've come across on any platform, great to customise and i really love it. thanks guys!

Tuxedos To Geaux

The product builder is great, but I did come across a glitch. While the customer support team was very responsive, I struggled in getting them to understand the problem I was experiencing.

trendytreat

My site carries a custom clothing, this app was perfect for product customization. I was able to get it figured out and be up and running in no time. My customers are going to love it.

Mirage Systems

This app has allowed us to take a very customizable product with endless possibilities for combinations of options and stream line the process. Now a customer simple clicks types and presses enter rather than spending hours writing emails or on the phone.

Once installed the guys at BOLD APPS keep the service going with online chats that have greatly smoothed out some installation issues. Mike was always very helpful in saying "Let me take a look". He would then go in to the code, clean it up, and get it working perfectly.

This is our companies second product from Bold and we will be returning again and again!

Completely Royal

This app is very powerful, but also intimidating. I did not set it up for two weeks simply because it was overwhelming. Wish it came with one free configuration.

GBioline

Been searching for a aesthetically pleasing and simple yet powerfull product configurator for highly configurable physcial products. We need this to allow customers to browse through and understand the product features we offer and understand their own needs. I think we may just have found the shortcut to providing this with no coding costs and very little internal cost for upkeep. We are really excited about this - you want to take a close look at this app if your requirements and needs are similar to ours!