Bold Product Builder

Bold Product Builder

by BOLD

Let your customers build their own customized products.

TheCaveBox

My colleague and I have been searching forever on how to be able to get live with an ecommerce idea that we have had. The customizability and functionality that product builder offers was able to be the starting point for us to get our idea off the ground and should be live very soon! Could use a little more documentation but overall a great concept.

www.deadgoodshop.com

We have been searching long and hard for a platform that could enable this level of product custimisation. This app is exactly what we needed and on the technical side of things the bold customer service is excellent.

POCTest

Awesome app. We went with Shopify over the other engines because of this app alone. If you're looking to build out a "buyers guide" for more complex products you really need to look at this app.

Only downside was not being able to create conditional logic from the custom form fields (checkboxes, radio buttons, etc.), but Ron at Bold apps has aid that they will add this to the feature list for future releases. I hope so, that would make this app unstoppable.

Jazzed Creations

Great app for creating custom products! Simple to use and learn. Was able to create exactly what I wanted for my customers.

Tecerian Jewelry

We are in the Online Retail Jewelry business and we offer our customer customized rings and this app was exact fit for us. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! All of their app helped our business grow thank you so much guys really I meant it.

Dukes Boots

This app is amazing, it has let me create my own custom boot builder which I was quoted thousands to make from a developer! It is really easy to use, but the best thing about Product Builder is the support - very helpful staff helped me out with some bits and bobs (Im useless with this sort of thing!) Thank you so much for your help

Colovrs

This app is so amazing, it makes something like a customizer affordable, of a very good quality available to the merchants like us. I am so happy that i can finally sell my customized tees!

Thank you very much for the app, mi headaches have disappeared searching for a customizer at good price!

The Miami Company LLC

App has great potential for our application. With a few minor tweaks, clients can build custom product combinations in a few minutes. Customizing the App itself is reasonably easy for non-coders like myself.

Cisco UCS

Great product, it has all of the features I was looking for. Is easy to use and it doesnt have any coding required.

Raw Generation Juices

I installed this a few weeks ago and it was pretty easy to do. I had some issues with the information that was displayed on our shipping documents, but I contacted their customer support and they fixed the issue. Working great now, from the website all the way through to our shipping software. I highly recommend if you have a build your own product.